• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best Panties for Men

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Although it’s not a topic that’s often discussed in the mainstream, many men prefer to wear women’s panties over traditional men’s underwear. Today, women’s panties aren’t only worn by cross dressers and transgender women, but they’re also growing in popularity among everyday heterosexual men. This is often because they find panties more comfortable than boxers, boxer briefs, trunks, and other men’s underwear styles. Many straight men are finding that they simply prefer the soft and silky fabrics, skin-hugging comfort and less bulky cuts that women’s panties offer.

Shopping for panties that support and fit the male figure properly can require some trial and error. After all, women’s panties come in a much larger variety of cuts, styles, fabrics, patterns, and colors than men’s underwear. So, finding the right pair for you can be tricky at first but when you do, you may find that you love the difference.
=========================================================
The right panties can be more comfortable than the usual men's underwear. And slipping them on can be a sexual turn on.

Interestingly, panties are more of a good fit if worn backwards (label in front). This is because women & men are built differently. Women have more in the rear & less in the front, so the reverse orientation allows more room for a man's junk.

Although it’s not a topic that’s often discussed in the mainstream, many men prefer to wear women’s panties over traditional men’s underwear. Today, women’s panties aren’t only worn by cross dressers and transgender women, but they’re also growing in popularity among everyday heterosexual men. This is often because they find panties more comfortable than boxers, boxer briefs, trunks, and other men’s underwear styles. Many straight men are finding that they simply prefer the soft and silky fabrics, skin-hugging comfort and less bulky cuts that women’s panties offer.

Shopping for panties that support and fit the male figure properly can require some trial and error. After all, women’s panties come in a much larger variety of cuts, styles, fabrics, patterns, and colors than men’s underwear. So, finding the right pair for you can be tricky at first but when you do, you may find that you love the difference.
The right panties can be more comfortable than the usual men's underwear. And slipping them on can be a sexual turn on.

Interestingly, panties are more of a good fit if worn backwards (label in front). This is because women & men are built differently. Women have more in the rear & less in the front, so the reverse orientation allows more room for a man's junk.

While personally commando, this is my husband. He prefers women's underwear for the comfort level. We have long since suspected this was a lot more common. It's good to see this pointed out in an article.

Sent from my cp3705A using Tapatalk

A glimpse of a new business enterprise :
'Fem boys are Us'
ffs !

While personally commando, this is my husband. He prefers women's underwear for the comfort level. We have long since suspected this was a lot more common. It's good to see this pointed out in an article.

You have to work out issues such as brand, model, material & size in order to find the best overall fit. Style is also important. While most men think of a skimpy bikini design as panties, I prefer what might be called a larger, 'granny' style. In nylon. Nylon can be complicated medically as it can cause both jock itch (a fungal infection) & ballinitis (a bacterial infection). Both can be prevented by proper hygiene: showering &washing your junk daily.

A glimpse of a new business enterprise :
'Fem boys are Us'
ffs !
It won't surprise me for a manufacturer to notice this trend, and start manufacturing these styles in "manly colors". It ties right in with something I noted earlier in another thread; that all fashion had been both men's and women's, at least once in history, if not multiple times.

After having a rectal “drawstring” installed, it’s “commando” all the way!

It won't surprise me for a manufacturer to notice this trend, and start manufacturing these styles in "manly colors". It ties right in with something I noted earlier in another thread; that all fashion had been both men's and women's, at least once in history, if not multiple times.

When makers start trying to deliberately make panties for men, they usually get it wrong. The real challenge is finding real women's panties that fit & are comfortable.

When makers start trying to deliberately make panties for men, they usually get it wrong. The real challenge is finding real women's panties that fit & are comfortable.
As you say, sometimes it's as simple as reversing where the tag is. After that all they need is marketing. Sort of the reverse of making men's products pink to become women's products.

Yes, you are probably correct and some will make lotsa' money leading a clothing fashion shift. There has already been a fashion drift to softer textured underclothing for men; with more advertising stressing comfort.
I'm too old school, If I'm not commando I want to feel what I'm wearing.
Oh, hah ! another wise-ass business name... Victor's Secret ... Victor's Skivvies ...
Seriously tho, some folk are gonna' make tons of money with this fashion change with a major market push toward outdoors type men.
god, I love capitalism !
Great day to ya' M !

On this topic, MeUndies makes its male and female underwear from the same fabric, so if you want a softer material but still a traditional male cut, they are fantastic.

On this topic, MeUndies makes its male and female underwear from the same fabric, so if you want a softer material but still a traditional male cut, they are fantastic.
My preference is Olga & I believe Hanes, in nylon. Size XX. Great fit. I have 7-9 of each, both black & white in Olga. That way I'm not running the washing machine every day. Hand tem on door knobs to dry.

These might be considered 'granny panties' as they come up to your waist but the fit & feel are great.

My preference is Olga & I believe Hanes, in nylon. Size XX. Great fit. I have 7-9 of each, both black & white in Olga. That way I'm not running the washing machine every day. Hand tem on door knobs to dry.

These might be considered 'granny panties' as they come up to your waist but the fit & feel are great.

Personally, I prefer boxer briefs (because "chub-rub" is a thing with you're overweight), but I've been looking at getting some MeUndies for a while. They're just a little bit too expensive for me right now.

Correction abut the panties wear: Olga style 23173 size 10/XXXL; Bali 3XL style 2633. They fit best if worn reversed (label in front).

This is what I go for.

I get a mild sexual charge from wearing authentic panties made for women.

Side topic, but what's the general feeling on gendered clothing in general here?

Bleh. Don't your balls end up falling out or something?

Boxer briefs work for me.

Bleh. Don't your balls end up falling out or something?

Boxer briefs work for me.

The gusset is wide enough that the scrotum escape problem is almost non existent.

Ahhhhhh....., I hadn't seen this thread until today, and it was just what the Doctor ordered. L O L

I get a mild sexual charge from wearing authentic panties made for women.
Think about this. Take a close up shot while tucked (maybe some area shaving), and none of those guys (and some gals) who buy worn panties will never know the difference.

I have a couple of white lacy front-closure bras that I will wear on occasion, back when I could entertain male 'friends' who just wanted to get their ashes hauled. Sexual turn-on. But since i had prostate surgery last year that is much less frequent.

I have a couple of white lacy front-closure bras that I will wear on occasion, back when I could entertain male 'friends' who just wanted to get their ashes hauled. Sexual turn-on. But since i had prostate surgery last year that is much less frequent.
What the heck is so wrong with your prostate that you can no longer wear bras?!?

Back
Top Bottom