• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best "Never Trump" Day Yet

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Roger Stone sent to Jail before dawn; Orange Man caving to Pelosi shortly after noon. Does it get any better than that? Sure. We can see Junior in handcuffs and Ivanka visiting Jared in an orange jumpsuit. That, of course, will be an even better day. And, the best day of all will be when Donald finally resigns.

But, for now....cherish last night. I know I will. :)

Roger Stone sent to Jail before dawn; Orange Man caving to Pelosi shortly after noon. Does it get any better than that? Sure. We can see Junior in handcuffs and Ivanka visiting Jared in an orange jumpsuit. That, of course, will be an even better day. And, the best day of all will be when Donald finally resigns.

But, for now....cherish last night. I know I will. :)

Yes but I do worry about the gloating and schadenfreude some on the left are exhibiting. If there's anything true about politics it's the shoe has a tendency to go to the other foot at some point in time. I'm just glad the wheels of justice and right are still moving apparently.

Last edited:
Yes but I do worry about the gloating and schadenfreude some on the left are exhibiting. If there's anything true about politics it's shoe has a tendency to got to the other foot at some point in time. I'm just glad the wheels of justice and right are still moving apparently.

Our last president was clean as a whistle. The past two R presidents were corrupt as ****, and dumber than a truck. We have good cause to gloat.

I don’t find any need to gloat about anything.

The country is still facing many, many problems, while the economy appears on paper to be doing well, for the average person, healthcare is becoming completely out of reach, education needs to be completely overhauled and many other issues, wth politicians so up to their eyeballs in corporate influence they’re unlikely to address, or be able to address issues to any serious degree, instead we have to waste time talking about the wall.

I don’t find any need to gloat about anything.

The country is still facing many, many problems, while the economy appears on paper to be doing well, for the average person, healthcare is becoming completely out of reach, education needs to be completely overhauled and many other issues, wth politicians so up to their eyeballs in corporate influence they’re unlikely to address, or be able to address issues to any serious degree, instead we have to waste time talking about the wall.

Well, we had a chance to address those things, but stupid people elected an even stupider leader.

Yes but I do worry about the gloating and schadenfreude some on the left are exhibiting. If there's anything true about politics it's the shoe has a tendency to go to the other foot at some point in time. I'm just glad the wheels of justice and right are still moving apparently.

We can gloat all we want on here it matters not. What I did not see yesterday were the dem's in congress gloating. Nancy is a pro, she doesn't even raise her voice to make her points.

I recall an article some months back about how Mueller was laying siege to Trump. He really is. He has been steadily building a narrative. I think it is a smart move. When he finally releases his report, the GOP should be primed for action.

Our last president was clean as a whistle. The past two R presidents were corrupt as ****, and dumber than a truck. We have good cause to gloat.

Interesting you you the word for clean regarding Obama. Same word got Biden the VP job!

The “WALL” just got 10 feet shorter, thousands of miles diminished ... oh ... and it’s not a wall; it’s a big beautiful ... fence. :2rofll:

Interesting you you the word for clean regarding Obama. Same word got Biden the VP job!

The Republican president is dirty as ****. Maybe someday a few of his sycophants will realize that they have been had.

We can gloat all we want on here it matters not. What I did not see yesterday were the dem's in congress gloating. Nancy is a pro, she doesn't even raise her voice to make her points.

And for those that haven't noticed she isn't into the childish name calling and derogatory nicknames like the president comes up with. She's just firm and composed like a mother telling her 4 year old to behave and No is No.

Back
Top Bottom