• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Best NBA Player Today

Who is Best Player in the NBA today?

• Kobi Bryant

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Shaq

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Garnett

• Allen Iverson

• Tim Duncan

• That Iran Guy

• Other

• Total voters
Originally posted by Navy Pride:
If there is any game you win as a team its basketball and Kobe is not a team player........Like I said if it wasn't for Shaq he would not even have a title....I watch him come to Seattle all the time and Ray Allen eats his lunch......
I bet Kobe gets more single white females.

Artest is a King. What will this do to the Pacific Division?

gfytt689 said:
Kobes not a team player. HA! thats what all of America thinks, but its not true. Last season ya i would say Kobe hogged the ball. but this year hes become more of a team player. Last season he was all Kobe, now hes all Lakers. And i think he will lead the Lakers to the finals. Kobes just that type of player. He wants to win. And Kobe scoring is the only way they win. The lakers wouldnt have beat the Raptors unless Kobe got the 81.

Yeah, Kobe's a team player! Now be a good teammate and give him the ball and get out of his way! I wonder what Kobe's defensive stats were for that 81 pt. game.

Billo_Really said:
Artest is a King. What will this do to the Pacific Division?

Not much.The guy is a loose cannon besides Peja use to light us up here in Seattle.....

independent_thinker2002 said:
Yeah, Kobe's a team player! Now be a good teammate and give him the ball and get out of his way! I wonder what Kobe's defensive stats were for that 81 pt. game.

IT, we don't agree on much but I am with you on this one.....

Not much.The guy is a loose cannon besides Peja use to light us up here in Seattle.....
He said he's coming to play.

Originally posted by gfytt689
The only player i can think of that may be better than Kobe is KG.
You don't think this is all a moot point until Lebron starts exerting his will?

Navy Pride said:
IT, we don't agree on much but I am with you on this one.....

The sky is blue and water is wet too.

Billo_Really said:
You don't think this is all a moot point until Lebron starts exerting his will?

The sky is the limit with Lebron but the King was and still is MJ.........

The sky is the limit with Lebron but the King was and still is MJ.........
I couldn't disagree with you more. My man was Wilt.

Billo_Really said:

And you are still wrong! MJ all the way!

Billo_Really said:

I like Wilt too...I was a big Philadelphia Warrior fan and spent a year on a ship in the Boston Navy yard and use to go to the Garden and watch Wilt Kick Russll's ass all over the court for example

Wilt 50 points 30 Rebounds 7 blocks
Russell 13 points 10 Rebounds 2 blocks........

The only problem is the Celtics were to good and always won the game.........

Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002
And you are still wrong! MJ all the way!
Didn't you and I already get into this? Or was it Kal-el?

I like Wilt too...I was a big Philadelphia Warrior fan and spent a year on a ship in the Boston Navy yard and use to go to the Garden and watch Wilt Kick Russll's ass all over the court for example

Wilt 50 points 30 Rebounds 7 blocks
Russell 13 points 10 Rebounds 2 blocks........

The only problem is the Celtics were to good and always won the game.........
Now I'm getting jealous. I would have loved to seen Wilt and Bill.

Billo_Really said:
Didn't you and I already get into this? Or was it Kal-el?

Yes, we did. :rofl

Yes, we did.
Did I win? I think I won. Yes, yes, I won. I think.

Billo_Really said:
Did I win? I think I won. Yes, yes, I won. I think.

No, you ran away in tears and soiled pants.

No, you ran away in tears and soiled pants.
It wasn't because of you, I had to be home before dark!

Billo_Really said:
It wasn't because of you, I had to be home before dark!

Why? So you could be there to polish Wilt's knob?

Billo_Really said:
Now I'm getting jealous. I would have loved to seen Wilt and Bill.

It was great we were one stop on the MTA from the Boston Garden......Me and my buddy would go to the game and there would be 14,000 fans in the garden 13,998 Celts fans and 2 Warrior fans..........We did not beat them very often but we gave them hell.........My buddy was 6'5" and about 230 and I was 6'2" 195 lbs so we did not take to much crap.........

It was great we were one stop on the MTA from the Boston Garden......Me and my buddy would go to the game and there would be 14,000 fans in the garden 13,998 Celts fans and 2 Warrior fans..........We did not beat them very often but we gave them hell.........My buddy was 6'5" and about 230 and I was 6'2" 195 lbs so we did not take to much crap.........
Did the Garden smell? I was told it had a certain odor.

I heard bars in Boston were pretty good.

Billo_Really said:
Did the Garden smell? I was told it had a certain odor.

I heard bars in Boston were pretty good.

That was 40 yars ago.I don't remember a specific smell......

Boston is a great liberty town..........It is ringed by female colleges....Lots of women to go around.......;)

That was 40 yars ago.I don't remember a specific smell......

Boston is a great liberty town..........It is ringed by female colleges....Lots of women to go around.......
I would love to party in Boston with my Laker hat on.

independent_thinker2002 said:

He had 3 steals and a block. Thay sounds like a preety damn good game to me. Everyone that isnt impressed are just Kobe haters that wont admit hes accually good. Hes the guy i would like with the ball at the end of the game or when my team is down. The Lakers were losing by 19 and Kobe just went off on the Raptors and got the 81.

And for all the Kobe haters let me ask you a question when Wilt got the 100 point game or when you heard about it did you say "wow" or were you thinking of him being a ball hog for scoring that much. cause he didnt get the 100 with any more assists than Kobe got. They got the same number of assists. And when Wilt did it he was just trying to score points but Kobe was trying to bring his team back. And thats why Kobes game was the best game ever.

Back
Top Bottom