• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Best NBA Dynasty?

Best NBA Dynasty?

• MINNEAPOLIS, 5 in 49-54

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOSTON, 10 in 59-69

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • LOS ANGELES LAKERS, 5 in 80-88

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHICAGO, 6 in 91-98

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • LOS ANGELES LAKERS, 3 straight in 00-02

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Soviet_Guy

Banned
Reaction score
Well? If you don't know what a dynasty is, it's when a team wins at least 3 Championships in their respective sport in 5 years, or better put, when a team wins, over a period of time 60% of the time.

I might be a bit ignorant, but I don't see the reason for this poll?

I mean clearly, according to the statistics, Boston is the Best NBA Dynasty. 10 NBA Championships is really hard to beat.

I voted for Boston too, but that was a aidfferent time, like, just think about the Montreal Canadiens winning all those Cups in the 40s and 50s it was much easier for them at that time because they had the best hockey players just like Boston had the best basketball players, and there weren't all that many that were good, Chicago won 6 in 8, in the 90s, you know how many good players on other teams didn't win, Detroit Pistons, Utah Jazz, Phoenix, 76ers, LA Lakers, New York Nicks, you have to give that a thought, and the you have to look at Mineapolis' 5 wins in 6 years in the late 40s early 50s too.

Is this poll a joke? Where are da Bulls? I mean during their run didn't they only break the single season win record? Does Jordan have his own Pez....mmmm.......Sweet,tasty Pez........dispenser? This poll is worse than mine. And I tried to make mine bad.

Always been a Celtics (KEL-TICS) fan, if I had to chose. But I think this one goes to them too.

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom