• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Best move for Bernie and Dems!

Which is why we (Bernie supporters) and Clinton supporters, need to compromise immediately.

No more of this hating on and deriding the opposing sides' candidates. Set aside your bias of them, and let them just share the ticket, please? Everyone will be happy in the end.
When both parties want the ring of power...there is no compromise. This is Gollum battling Smeagle.

1dc8f1fff185a5f4d09621f649c87147.jpg

Bernie is finished...he lost fair and square.

He should drop out and make room for Hillary Clinton to take the fight to Donald Trump.

He has no obligation to do so, however...so if he want to persist...let him persist.

In the end, he is gone and Hillary is the candidate.

And I hope she wins...although his continued presence does not help her at all.

Frank, I think you're wrong.

primary 53116.jpg

The red box is my edit.

Frank, I think you're wrong.

View attachment 67202057

The red box is my edit.

Okay...I will agree that I over-stated my case. I was wrong. I acknowledge it.

My guess: It will be over next week...fully. And she will have won fair and square.

If it is not over...there will be a President Donald Trump in our future...and that is a disgrace to the Republic we've been asked to care for.

No, you're being eager again. It ain't over until after next month.

Bernie Sanders introduced legislation for state level, single payer healthcare back in 2013.

And he ditched that plan literally overnight--shortly before a debate--because that approach was starting to come under scrutiny and he didn't want to be asked questions about it. He replaced it with the underfunded cocktail napkin sketch of an idea that's now on his website. ("Bernie Sanders unveils healthcare plan hours before Democratic debate").

That was one of the early warning signs that the "issues candidate" might not have all that great a grasp of the issues.

And he ditched that plan literally overnight--shortly before a debate--because that approach was starting to come under scrutiny and he didn't want to be asked questions about it. He replaced it with the underfunded cocktail napkin sketch of an idea that's now on his website. ("Bernie Sanders unveils healthcare plan hours before Democratic debate").

That was one of the early warning signs that the "issues candidate" might not have all that great a grasp of the issues.

It is this type of unrestrained assault against the opposing candidate that will prevent the Democratic Party from uniting in time to stop Donald Trump from becoming our next President.
Enjoy your incoming Ethno-Nationalist Dictatorship under Premier Trump.

If there are early warning signs about candidates, then HRC is the necrosis of the DNC. Gotta amputate that. :twocents:

Back
Top Bottom