• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best Doctor Who so far

Best Doctor Who

• Total voters
Hard choice between 1st, 4th and 10th.

But 10 wins for me

Last edited:
Hard choice between 1st, 4th and 10th.

But 10 wins for me

The first doctor was too old school sci-fi-ish for me. I was too distracted by the cheesy production values to really pay attention.

The fourth was ok, but not memorable.

I only know 9, 10 and 11 real well, and 10 is the best, and 9 is very close behind. :)

Chrome can bite me, the "select dots" are not visible, so I guessed, wrongly.

4th 9th and 10th IMHO.

You really can't vote on this list unless you're familiar with all of them.

Tom Baker, number 4 was so funny, weird and slightly camp. A perfect children's entertainer! He's the voice on Little Britain, and there's a site where he speaks your texts (which rapidly degenerated to swearing!)

Tom Baker Says...

Tom Baker, number 4 was so funny, weird and slightly camp. A perfect children's entertainer! He's the voice on Little Britain, and there's a site where he speaks your texts (which rapidly degenerated to swearing!)

Tom Baker Says...

Great link! I just killed 15 minutes :lol:
I prefer the 2nd, 4th, 9th and 10th... not in that order.
I least like the 7th

Back
Top Bottom