• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best comedy E V E R

What gets the nominations? Must be a movie, not a show.

My pick is "Office Space". I just never get tired of that movie. My runner up is "Major League", the best baseball comedy of all time. Sorry Bad News Bears, you lose.

One of those films that shouldnt be funny, but really is
Airplane Classic Scenes - YouTube

I think Blazing Saddles was great and Christine also.

My pick is "Office Space". I just never get tired of that movie. My runner up is "Major League", the best baseball comedy of all time. Sorry Bad News Bears, you lose.

Office Space and Sling Blade because of the band fight / Doyle meltdown scene.

:lol:

Blazing Saddles- All time favorite has to be considered one of the funniest movies of all times.
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles- Steve Martin & John Candy made a great duo in that film.
The Big Lebowski- I have watched that movie a dozen times this year alone.
Step Brothers- So crazy and vulgar it has to be near the top
Life- Eddie Murphy & Martin Lawerence absolutely hillarious.

Blazing Saddles- All time favorite has to be considered one of the funniest movies of all times.
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles- Steve Martin & John Candy made a great duo in that film.
The Big Lebowski- I have watched that movie a dozen times this year alone.
Step Brothers- So crazy and vulgar it has to be near the top
Life- Eddie Murphy & Martin Lawerence absolutely hillarious.

I loved Step Brothers. :lol: It's way above my daughters' paygrades, so I thought when I saw it on FX, they could watch it. It was still too nasty for them to watch it on FX. :lol: :lol:

Nobody's mentioned See No Evil Hear No Evil! Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder both on top of their game!

Pryor's character is blind, Wilders' deaf.

NSFW!

Classic line from the movie: "...You mean I'm not white"?

Last edited:
Nobody's mentioned See No Evil Hear No Evil! Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder both on top of their game!

NSFW!

Speaking of Gene Wilder reminded me of Young Frankenstein - I was a young 18yr old at the time and I'll never forget seeing Madeline Kahn loudly sucking armpit juice - I fell out of my seat.

And speaking of Gene Wilder also reminded me of Gilda Radner and all her great SNL skits - Door-to-Door Jaws was my favorite. "Candygram"

NSFW!

Classic line from the movie: "...You mean I'm not white"?

Wow. It's been so many years since I've seen that movie that I'd forgotten about it.

Speaking of Gene Wilder reminded me of Young Frankenstein - I was a young 18yr old at the time and I'll never forget seeing Madeline Kahn loudly sucking armpit juice - I fell out of my seat.

And speaking of Gene Wilder also reminded me of Gilda Radner and all her great SNL skits - Door-to-Door Jaws was my favorite. "Candygram"

I remember that. :lol:

"Saaaay, you're that Land Shark, aren't you?"
"Just a dolphin, ma'am."

:lamo nothing like old SNL.

I could stay awake, no problem! I just had to make sure my Mom didn't catch me watching.

Oh yes, I could stay awake back then - always did - we had SNL parties and get togethers - now, not so much, I'm dead by 9

Animal House, hands down. Senator and Mrs. John Blutarsky.:mrgreen:

My picks would be

DUCK SOUP

MIRACLE OF MORGANS CREEK

ANIMAL HOUSE

BORAT

WHERE'S POPPA

My pick is "Office Space". I just never get tired of that movie. My runner up is "Major League", the best baseball comedy of all time. .

I agree with that. My kids and I used to always watch Major League and Best of Times together.

Also Captain Ron is really good.

War of the Roses

How about SPACE BALLZ

& May the FARCE B WITH U ......

or something .....

Back
Top Bottom