• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie Voters HATE Hillary

Some of them do. Some of them don't. Selectively chosen participants in infowars videos do not speak for an entire bloc of people.

Some of them do. Some of them don't. Selectively chosen participants in infowars videos do not speak for an entire bloc of people.

I didn't think this needed an 'infowars caveat", as there is no AJ screaming. Don't worry, I've got more !

:)

i'm not a fan at all. however, i'm also not prepared to let Benito Trump run the military and stack the Supreme Court. this election really is a choice between really ****ty and completely unfit for office. it has cemented my dislike for the duopoly, and i fully support banning political parties in response.

This one is from Mother Jones, more in line with your politics I assume.

Some do some don't, I haven't seen anything to make me think it matters much. Hell some Hilary voters hate Hilary. Hoping it has an impact is an empty dream.

Some do some don't, I haven't seen anything to make me think it matters much. Hell some Hilary voters hate Hilary. Hoping it has an impact is an empty dream.

And this is the frame of mind the money masters want us to have. "Their all the same, so the heck with it."

Ah, but if the participant is of the same group one wishes to attack, group condemnation is just peachy

And this is the frame of mind the money masters want us to have. "Their all the same, so the heck with it."

Who said they are all the same? I was simply talking about real life and voting results.

Y'all should get together and vote that Jill Stein of the Green Party then at least you'd have a woman defeating her.

Jill Stein or Hillary Clinton? was a thread I was thinking about launching but I don't know if I want to spend one.

Hillary Clinton or Jill Stein?

Well there you have it.

Take it sight unseen.

I rather have Clinton's foreign policy.

She looks like she'd give too much power to unions.

You shouldn't give any power to unions, they have plenty on their own.

She'd do what that last Democrat Governor did when she made your grandmother's medicade payment for you caring for her union dues and they used it to put several stupidities on the ballot that it looks like they needed with how the Republicans treat them.

Very few of them hate her enough to set their own heads on fire by voting for anyone else.

This one is from Mother Jones, more in line with your politics I assume.

That's wonderful. The fun thing about man-on-the-street videos is that they can say literally anything you want them to. Just leave out the people who don't agree with your premise. That's why they're useless as a source.

Back
Top Bottom