• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ in Philadelphia Protest Against Clinton

NonoBadDog

Hates Kittens
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ?Lock Her Up? in Philadelphia Protest Against Clinton - Washington Wire - WSJ

At a lively Sunday march in support of former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, chants of “lock her up,” “Hillary for Prison” signs and t-shirts and calls for indictment were common among the most ardent supporters of Mr. Sanders, who arrived in Philadelphia to make their voices heard to the delegates attending the Democratic National Convention.

64936633.jpg
/sarcasm off

Last edited:
Re: Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ in Philadelphia Protest Against Cli

As a US Soldier, if I mishandled classified information and placed it onto an unsecured network I could potentially face life in Prison.
Why should I vote for someone who doesn't follow the same laws I have to follow?

Re: Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ in Philadelphia Protest Against Cli

As a US Soldier, if I mishandled classified information and placed it onto an unsecured network I could potentially face life in Prison.
Why should I vote for someone who doesn't follow the same laws I have to follow?

As a soldier I never mishandled any information. I managed my emails and knew how to run a simple desk top computer. It is amazing how many 18 year old people in the military can manage this task but a person running for president isn't "sophisticated" enough to manage email on a computer. I can't understand voting for a simple minded liar so I guess we are in the same boat.

But I thought that it was only those unreasonable and wacko right-wingers that were chanting for her to be locked up...

As a soldier I never mishandled any information. I managed my emails and knew how to run a simple desk top computer. It is amazing how many 18 year old people in the military can manage this task but a person running for president isn't "sophisticated" enough to manage email on a computer. I can't understand voting for a simple minded liar so I guess we are in the same boat.

Rekkt

I have a bottle of special whiskey saved for a special occasion. I have a feeling I am going to be cracking that bottle of whiskey pretty soon.

I have a bottle of special whiskey saved for a special occasion. I have a feeling I am going to be cracking that bottle of whiskey pretty soon.

I sincerelyh hope I didn't crack mine too soon LOL

Don't worry, even if this lying criminal is indicted, Obama will pardon her. Justice will not be served.

If you have filled these types of jobs then you will have also run into the many situations where you had to babysit officers, especially the higher ranking ones, and make sure they don't try to copy down information into their personal notebook during a briefing and such. These people don't really know the regulations well because they aren't operators and they are entitled to certain access due to their position, not qualification. I'm willing to bet it's 100x worse for high level elected/appointed civilian officials. Not that I'm excusing what Hillary did, just that her being a clueless fool in this area is not surprising to me.

Has anyone noticed that Bernie’s campaign rallies filled sports stadiums (Trumps as well) while Hillary's campaign rallies are held in half empty High School Gymnasiums? With people like Wassermann- Schultz counting the DNC primary popular votes is anyone actually 100% sure she actually won?

If you have filled these types of jobs then you will have also run into the many situations where you had to babysit officers, especially the higher ranking ones, and make sure they don't try to copy down information into their personal notebook during a briefing and such. These people don't really know the regulations well because they aren't operators and they are entitled to certain access due to their position, not qualification. I'm willing to bet it's 100x worse for high level elected/appointed civilian officials. Not that I'm excusing what Hillary did, just that her being a clueless fool in this area is not surprising to me.

The officers I worked with knew their jobs. They knew if things leaked out it could cost them their lives since they were physically involved in our ops. We did lose one aircraft (Extortion 17) and suspect that it was the result of a leak but from an "ally" and not one of our own. OpSec is a sensitive subject in my old unit so none of us have much forgiveness in our hearts when it comes to the free and easy way that Clinton and her bunch handled it.

Speaking of Hillary's email scandal, have you ever watched this video before?

It's both hilarious and sad:

The officers I worked with knew their jobs. They knew if things leaked out it could cost them their lives since they were physically involved in our ops. We did lose one aircraft (Extortion 17) and suspect that it was the result of a leak but from an "ally" and not one of our own. OpSec is a sensitive subject in my old unit so none of us have much forgiveness in our hearts when it comes to the free and easy way that Clinton and her bunch handled it.

Right...the 0-1s through about 0-4s (or those that were directly involved with the work) generally. I'm talking about the commanders. For example, my BDE commander was a tanker. He still got the clearances needed and got his briefs but he really didn't understand the regulations very well.

I have seen similar videos. I agree. It is sad on so many levels.

Right...the 0-1s through about 0-4s (or those that were directly involved with the work) generally. I'm talking about the commanders. For example, my BDE commander was a tanker. He still got the clearances needed and got his briefs but he really didn't understand the regulations very well.

I was that NCO that most staff officers avoided if they didn't have their stuff all in one basket. We really had a handle on OpSec. There was only one situation where I noticed a problem but it only involved personal information that was easily accessible for other soldiers to access. In less than two hours it was fixed. I would occasionally sit down for breakfast with our Bde. Commander in the mess hall. He was a stickler about OpSec. We really did make OpSec a top priority at all levels, even above Bde. We had our problems but that wasn't one of them.

Don't worry, even if this lying criminal is indicted, Obama will pardon her. Justice will not be served.
That's why it's so important for Trump to win. To restore a sense of justice to this country.

But I thought that it was only those unreasonable and wacko right-wingers that were chanting for her to be locked up...

What makes you think they aren't right wing wacko's?

[video=youtube;wbkS26PX4rc]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc[video]

"...we cannot find a single case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

As a healthcare worker we're liable too. If you store patient info on a private server and it gets hacked you're the one liable for that. You pay serious fines and face jail time for negligent handling of private patient info, why are national security matters or official government business more lenient? There is no rational reason why Clinton isn't being prosecuted.

"...we cannot find a single case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

"...To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences."

Comey admitted that if someone else did had did this besides Hillary Clinton, they would've faced consequences. But since it's Hillary Clinton, she gets off scott-free.

Honestly it wouldn't have mattered if she was charged, because Obama would just pardon her. So it would be useless for the FBI to charge her in the first place.

Man...they better build a wall...8 foot high fence...SOMETHING to keep those rebel flies out of the DNC vaseline.

"...To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences."

Comey admitted that if someone else did had did this besides Hillary Clinton, they would've faced consequences. But since it's Hillary Clinton, she gets off scott-free.

Honestly it wouldn't have mattered if she was charged, because Obama would just pardon her. So it would be useless for the FBI to charge her in the first place.

Comey didn't admit or say that 'consequences' meant criminal charges, either. The right always has to take things to the extreme.

"...our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent...

All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice.

We do not see those things here..."​

As a healthcare worker we're liable too. If you store patient info on a private server and it gets hacked you're the one liable for that. You pay serious fines and face jail time for negligent handling of private patient info, why are national security matters or official government business more lenient? There is no rational reason why Clinton isn't being prosecuted.

She didn't have patient's private info on her server...so false analogy. No one was harmed or got hurt from her private server or emails.

Has anyone noticed that Bernie’s campaign rallies filled sports stadiums while Hillary's campaign rallies are held in half empty High School Gymnasiums?
Those sports stadiums must have been near elementary schools.

That aside, no, I'm not sure Hillary actually won.

Comey didn't admit or say that 'consequences' meant criminal charges, either. The right always has to take things to the extreme.

"...our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent...

All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice.

We do not see those things here..."​

Comey's rationalization of his failure to indict is reducible to absurdity in that he held a recommendation for prosecution to an impossible standard nearly on par with spycraft while intent was not at all a necessary component in similar and recent cases/precedent that carried criminal penalties. Cenk's assessment is basically right on the money:

Back
Top Bottom