• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie Sanders on Foreign Policy: “Actually I haven’t thought about it a whole lot”

Re: Bernie Sanders on Foreign Policy: “Actually I haven’t thought about it a whole lo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sanders-bobbled-foreign-policy-1401903242035254.html

How the literal hell did we get THIS FAR into the democrat party nomination process before someone finally asked him some foreign policy questions of substance?

If Trump gave these kind of answers this would be the lead on SNL, Comedy Central, MSNBC, etc.

Look...thats a good question and if I had my talking points paper in front of me, I could answer it.

Yikes.

Bernie has made it clear for a long time that he is much more concerned with this country and its people than he is about our relations with foreign countries. I think that is a good thing, but that does not mean one should disregard foreign policy.

Who knows, maybe Bernie is following George Washington's philosophy regarding "honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none."

Our aggressive and arrogant style of "foreign relations" over the last few decades has done nothing but make matters worse, as half the world hates our guts.

Re: Bernie Sanders on Foreign Policy: “Actually I haven’t thought about it a whole lo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sanders-bobbled-foreign-policy-1401903242035254.html

How the literal hell did we get THIS FAR into the democrat party nomination process before someone finally asked him some foreign policy questions of substance?

If Trump gave these kind of answers this would be the lead on SNL, Comedy Central, MSNBC, etc.

Look...thats a good question and if I had my talking points paper in front of me, I could answer it.

Yikes.

Remember we have a very bias media. The corporate owned media is no longer being the country's watchdogs but the creator of news and views . The best money can buy .

Back
Top Bottom