• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie Sanders Endorses Hillary

Good, he made the right choice.

I hope the next general election isn't such a **** show, America deserves better.

Bernie said:
This campaign is about the needs of the American people and addressing the very serious crises that we face," Sander said. "And there is no doubt in my mind that as we head into November, Hillary Clinton is far and away the best candidate to do that."

Nope, nope, nope.

Was expected. Now its official. He gave it a hell of a run. Like you, I thought he wasnt going to go as far as he did. But hey, he did. Social-democratic policies seem to be pretty popular in the USA.

If anything this hurts Bernie and his image. Being the loyal team player is pretty dumb.

If anything this hurts Bernie and his image. Being the loyal team player is pretty dumb.

He was a loyal team player ever since he said he was sick of hearing about her damn emails.

Got her to bend on a number of issues and pushed the party platform to the left. He did well.

If you actually think Clinton and the Democratic party are gonna change due to Bernie you've lost your mind.

If you actually think Clinton and the Democratic party are gonna change due to Bernie you've lost your mind.

I never said I believed it. But the party platform is changed. And she has capitulated to many changes. Whether they go through with it... I dunno.

Got her to bend on a number of issues and pushed the party platform to the left. He did well.

LOL keep telling yourself that, Rob. :lol:

Including a statement in the party platform to end the death penalty.

Which while I will happily admit that I did not support or like Sanders, for one I am glad that that particular position was pushed through by Sanders.

LOL keep telling yourself that, Rob. :lol:

It's fact. Like I said, whether they follow through with it is another matter but they did bend publicly and vocally.

He was a loyal team player ever since he said he was sick of hearing about her damn emails.

Wrong, he is simply naive. He genuinely wants to help, he just doesn't realize how crooked Hillary is.

Nope, nope, nope.

My thoughts exactly. He could have changed the country, but he's too naive and meek.
We need someone who has seen the horrors of warfare, anyway. We don't need any more meek and naive leaders like Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama that will cave into the demands of the military-industrial complex to throw away our soldiers like they're objects to be used and tossed aside against manufactured boogeymen to justify raping the world's resources and bombing innocent people into the stone age.

I don't think Bernie cares all that much about his image.

You realize that the party platform can be and indeed has been ignored in the past right? Unless he got offered something solid and tangible like a position in the Whitehouse, or the person of his choosing got a position that he designated in an official way then he's got as good as nothing.

My thoughts exactly. He could have changed the country, but he's too naive and meek.
We need someone who has seen the horrors of warfare, anyway. We don't need any more meek and naive leaders like Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama that will cave into the demands of the military-industrial complex to throw away our soldiers like they're objects to be used and tossed aside against manufactured boogeymen to justify raping the world's resources and bombing innocent people into the stone age.

Weirdly and oddly, I somewhat agree.

Nobody can say John McCain hasn't seen the dirty side of war and he is one of the biggest Hawks there is, eager to throw our soldiers at every little problem around the world.

Nobody can say John McCain hasn't seen the dirty side of war and he is one of the biggest Hawks there is, eager to throw our soldiers at every little problem around the world.

Oh **** that guy, John McCain is a corrupt PoS who should be nowhere near the White House, I could see him sneering about Libya as him and Hillary laughed maniacally about the invasion.

Good, he made the right choice.

I hope the next general election isn't such a **** show, America deserves better.

You mean after choosing the worst pair of candidates I can think of the election should be a good show?

I'm still trying to figure out why another dynasty and a Wall Street Democrat will be good for America.

My vote won't go to Hillary no matter what Bernie says.

Because that's all we get.
Suckers keep voting, bastards keep winning.

The winners are America in the flesh.

He fought a good fight but in the end the establishment was just too big to fail.

Now that Bernie has publicly kneeled and kissed the queens ring. He will be sent out to pasture and be kept quiet.

Back
Top Bottom