• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie or Bust.

ipsofacto

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Count me in. Not supporting Bill Clinton's wife.

It was obvious from the beginning the DNC wanted Clinton and would work against any other candidate.

thanks for the link. I hope Sanders keeps going to the convention.

Not really. I'm pretty good at managing my emotions.

Am thinking Sanders is waiting to see who the VP pick is. Warren he would probably like and be fine with and will concede. Kaine, Booker or Castro and there could be issues. Sanders is hell bent on getting a progressive as VP. What happens if she picks a centrist to pull over the NeverTrump GOPers?

Am thinking Sanders is waiting to see who the VP pick is. Warren he would probably like and be fine with and will concede. Kaine, Booker or Castro and there could be issues. Sanders is hell bent on getting a progressive as VP. What happens if she picks a centrist to pull over the NeverTrump GOPers?

Warren would not be a good choice, especially since her reputation is based on opposing most of what Clinton stands for.

Back
Top Bottom