• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bernie Not Dropping Out

RBIII

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Just had press conference. Que the Media's accusations of him being selfish and trying to ruin the party.

:popcorn2:

Just had press conference. Que the Media's accusations of him being selfish and trying to ruin the party.

I haven't heard that at all. Even Hillary says he needs time. I have confidence that he will do the right thing when he is ready. Some media may be trying to stir up trouble to help Trump but that is all. Hillary herself took some time to endorse Obama in 2008 but then she went all in. Sanders will do the same.

Laughable , what party ?

It doesn't matter. Trump is all that anyone is talking about. Bernie Who?

Bernie Not Dropping Out
that's not what i heard
he is only sticking around for the final/DC primary
that afterwards he was going to meet with hillary to see how the two of them can assure tRump does not win the white house

I haven't heard that at all. Even Hillary says he needs time. I have confidence that he will do the right thing when he is ready. Some media may be trying to stir up trouble to help Trump but that is all. Hillary herself took some time to endorse Obama in 2008 but then she went all in. Sanders will do the same.

He literally just had press conference after meeting with Obama where most thought he was going to drop out and endorse Hillary....he did not and said he will continue to compete.

that's not what i heard
he is only sticking around for the final/DC primary
that afterwards he was going to meet with hillary to see how the two of them can assure tRump does not win the white house

Perhaps but many thought this was his drop out speech.

Perhaps but many thought this was his drop out speech.

what do you think he meant when saying he and hillary would meet after next week's final primary to decide how they can work together to deny tRump the white house

Clinton's best move would probably chose him as her poison pill.

what do you think he meant when saying he and hillary would meet after next week's final primary to decide how they can work together to deny tRump the white house

There's no way to know that at this time, we do know that he could have dropped out now and endorse, but he did not. We could speculate on what he and Hillary will talk about but at this moment he is still in the race and gave no inclination that he is going to drop out after DC.

There's no way to know that at this time, we do know that he could have dropped out now and endorse, but he did not. We could speculate on what he and Hillary will talk about but at this moment he is still in the race and gave no inclination that he is going to drop out after DC.

then you believe that he will work with hillary to thwart tRump while still running against her
that would be illogical. and Bernie is quite a logical person

then you believe that he will work with hillary to thwart tRump while still running against her
that would be illogical. and Bernie is quite a logical person

It's possible, not totally unlike what he is doing now.

Do you have a link? Isn't King Obama endorsing the future Queen?

He literally just had press conference after meeting with Obama where most thought he was going to drop out and endorse Hillary....he did not and said he will continue to compete.

LOL No most did not think that. He will make his endorsement when he is ready and he gets the recognition he deserves for his efforts. What is for sure is that he will never do anything that helps Trump win if that is what you are thinking. Trump is the great uniter of the Democratic party.

LOL No most did not think that. He will make his endorsement when he is ready and he gets the recognition he deserves for his efforts. What is for sure is that he will never do anything that helps Trump win if that is what you are thinking. Trump is the great uniter of the Democratic party.

Lots of people thought that. I don't think he nor his supporters will be pleased with a simple "recognition for efforts". I don't think he will put any energy into helping Trump, not sure where i gave that inclination. She ain't the nominee yet, and he hasn't conceded defeat.

Yep he just did.

:roll:

i don't think there has ever been someone so qualified to hold this office ~ Obama

Washington
Jefferson
Lincoln
both Roosevelts
Eisenhower

all less qualified than hillary to hold presidential power

i don't think so Obama

Lots of people thought that. I don't think he nor his supporters will be pleased with a simple "recognition for efforts". I don't think he will put any energy into helping Trump, not sure where i gave that inclination. She ain't the nominee yet, and he hasn't conceded defeat.

Go Bernie! What you don't realize is that we are all on the same side. That does not mean Bernie will be the nominee though, he lost the primary.

Well, it's not his party. He's an independent, like Ralph Nader. He is following in Nader's footsteps. It's sad to watch. He's let his ego get control of his better judgment. He's basking in the national limelight and loving it. He just can't let go, poor guy.

I hope he acknowledges reality soon, before he ruins his reputation, like Nader did.

Washington
Jefferson
Lincoln
both Roosevelts
Eisenhower

all less qualified than hillary to hold presidential power

i don't think so Obama

From a certain perspective, he is factually correct. She has more governmental experience than any of those on your list, when they took office.

Back
Top Bottom