• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie mentions Hillary ZERO times during 23 min speech...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Makes sense, she is unmentionable.

The love fest between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders lasted about as long as it took to tear down the stage at their “unity” rally on Monday.

Sanders gave a speech to the League of United Latin American Citizens in Washington, DC one day after his appearance with Clinton, and he mentioned her a total of zero times.

That’s zero — with a “Z.”

It wasn’t like he didn’t have time to say “Hillary Clinton.” He had 23 whole minutes.

He has apparently moved on.

THE DAY AFTER: Bernie mentions Hillary ZERO times during 23 minute speech - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

The love fest between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders lasted about as long as it took to tear down the stage at their “unity” rally on Monday.

Sanders gave a speech to the League of United Latin American Citizens in Washington, DC one day after his appearance with Clinton, and he mentioned her a total of zero times.

It wasn’t like he didn’t have time to say “Hillary Clinton.” He had 23 whole minutes.

THE DAY AFTER: Bernie mentions Hillary ZERO times during 23 minute speech - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

He did his duty for the party. Took one for the team, but he didn't have to like it.

That is shoddy reporting, with a capital SHODDY. From his speech:

Over the last several weeks, Secretary Clinton's campaign and my campaign have been working together to write what I believe is the most progressive platform in the history of the Democratic Party

That is not zero. He did not mention her much, but more than zero times.

I bet he used "I" a lot of times.

I'm going to miss Crazy Comrade BS. The guy was good for some laughs. But that was about it.

That is shoddy reporting, with a capital SHODDY. From his speech:

That is not zero. He did not mention her much, but more than zero times.

Swear to God, you should win the Debate Politics Truth Award.

Swear to God, you should win the Debate Politics Truth Award.

The truth is not always fun or pleasant, but I still kinda prefer it.

Back
Top Bottom