• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Benghazi scandal deepens

You guys are embarrassing yourselves, Faux used Benghazi to try to make Obama look bad prior to the election, now the RWers cant let it go. I dont understand why, you guys dropped the "Obama's Katrina" stupidness right after the election. Very embarrassing, I would expect you to tell me if I left my fly down or something.

Hmm... I wonder if you would still feel that way if your brother or dad was one of the dead???

Hmm... I wonder if you would still feel that way if your brother or dad was one of the dead???

If it was someone in my family it would not change the facts. Why do you think that would matter?

If it was someone in my family it would not change the facts. Why do you think that would matter?

Right it wouldn't change the facts... just the way you look at them and why the coverup. The following is the latest in a long line of actions taken to keep the public from knowing what happened before, during and after this mess.

CNN in a bombshell report alleging that the spy agency has been subjecting its employees to unusually frequent polygraph tests in an attempt to keep its operations in Libya a secret. According to the news outlet's unnamed sources, the purpose of the almost monthly examinations is to reveal possible leaks to Congress or the media.

CNN reports that as many as 35 Americans were on the ground in Benghazi at the time of the attack, 21 of whom were working in a building known as "the annex" that is believed to be run by the CIA. Exactly what they were doing there remains a mystery, and it appears that the agency is going to great lengths to keep it that way.

"You have no idea the amount of pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation," a source told CNN.

Bombshell Report On Benghazi Attack Alleges CIA Presence, Possible Cover-Up

Back
Top Bottom