• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Benghazi scandal deepens

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
Why isn't Obama even trying to find the main Benghazi attack suspect? The plot thickens.

"The FBI has reportedly not been able to track-down the suspect, but CNN had no problem talking to him for two hours.
"It is interesting," says King. "The FBI has put some photos up on its website of people of interest, but they haven't arrested anybody. And I'll tell you this: We've been working on a project here at CNN for a special due out later ... And Arwa Damon, our great correspondent, went back to Benghazi. She sat down with one of the people the FBI says is a lead suspect for 2 hours. He says he's never been contacted by the Libyan government, never been contacted by the FBI, so that is why you have this exasperation among some leading Republicans in the Congress."

CNN: We Were Able to Interview Lead Benghazi Suspect for 2 Hours | The Weekly Standard

Why isn't Obama even trying to find the main Benghazi attack suspect? The plot thickens.

"The FBI has reportedly not been able to track-down the suspect, but CNN had no problem talking to him for two hours.
"It is interesting," says King. "The FBI has put some photos up on its website of people of interest, but they haven't arrested anybody. And I'll tell you this: We've been working on a project here at CNN for a special due out later ... And Arwa Damon, our great correspondent, went back to Benghazi. She sat down with one of the people the FBI says is a lead suspect for 2 hours. He says he's never been contacted by the Libyan government, never been contacted by the FBI, so that is why you have this exasperation among some leading Republicans in the Congress."

CNN: We Were Able to Interview Lead Benghazi Suspect for 2 Hours | The Weekly Standard

When you guys find the WMD that 100,000 innocent Iraqis died for .....we'll start paying attention to your cause.
Until then ....the American people will continue to tune out your phony political jihad ....you're hypocrisy is fooling no-one........zzzzzzzzzz :roll:

When you guys find the WMD that 100,000 innocent Iraqis died for .....we'll start paying attention to your cause.
Until then ....the American people will continue to tune out your phony political jihad ....you're hypocrisy is fooling no-one........zzzzzzzzzz :roll:

In other words you don't care why Obama isn't seeking justice for the Benghazi attack.

You should listen to your user name.

Seems like that should be breaking news instead of to air later. What's up with that?

The Weekly Standard makes up stuff again.

This was the publication that said the Iraqi war would be a "cake walk".

I just gave CNN homepage the once over. Not a whisper.

So they are making up the CNN interview, it never happened? :lol:

EDIT: You really need to watch the video on the link I gave before you dig yourself in any deeper.

Last edited:

Sorry to point this out...feel like telling a 7 year old there is no tooth fairy or Sana Clause. This is the 5th or 6th time The Weekly Standard had made up stories which were totally untrue.

What is so funny is that all the right wingers bloggers and news media are jumping on this idiot band wagon and parroting something that has not been verified or second sourced. Actually that says a lot about the state of News Media specially the ultra right media, which often turns out to be dead wrong.

Diving Mullah

Sorry to point this out...feel like telling a 7 year old there is no tooth fairy or Sana Clause. This is the 5th or 6th time The Weekly Standard had made up stories which were totally untrue.

What is so funny is that all the right wingers bloggers and news media are jumping on this idiot band wagon and parroting something that has not been verified or second sourced. Actually that says a lot about the state of News Media specially the ultra right media, which often turns out to be dead wrong.

Diving Mullah

Obviously you didn't watch the video in the link given in the op. :roll:

OMG!!! I give Obama two weeks more in office, tops ...

Why would he not pursue him? Lets think this through.
First Obama lets the attack happen and lets 4 Americans die, now he isn't actively pursuing the murderers and you ask how this deepens the scandal? :roll:

Why would he not pursue him? Lets think this through.

Becuase Osama is dead, GM is alive and Al Qaeda is on the run - were you not paying attention to the Obama campaign?

No if there really is some scandal Obama is trying to cover up, why wouldnt he just have the CIA nab some kid in somolia and pretend he did it. Stick him in Gitmo and have a staged trial and execute him in a couple years. Why not? Obama has all these other grand conspiracies going on around the world, he even reviews real conservatives tax forms. Lets just think here a bit. I think, if it really is someone that had something to do with Benghazi the government just wont let the US get to him.
So your point is he will get away with this, I agree.

How do you know he is making no attempts? Do you think the CIA publishes all its activities on Fox? I hear sometimes he CIA is kinda secret about stuff, even before Obama got there.
OK, think it through. What are your thoughts on why he is making no attempt to get the people that attacked our embassy, killed 4 Americans and gravely wounded many more?

No if there really is some scandal Obama is trying to cover up, why wouldnt he just have the CIA nab some kid in somolia and pretend he did it. Stick him in Gitmo and have a staged trial and execute him in a couple years. Why not? Obama has all these other grand conspiracies going on around the world, he even reviews real conservatives tax forms. Lets just think here a bit. I think, if it really is someone that had something to do with Benghazi the government just wont let the US get to him.

Nonsense from beginning to end, put the bong down!

Becuase Osama is dead, GM is alive and Al Qaeda is on the run - were you not paying attention to the Obama campaign?

Osama is dead, as are alot of AlQaeda. Do you not beleive that? Who is GM?

So your point is he will get away with this, I agree.

I'm afraid so ... he even got away with causing solar flares a year or two back ... but he will have a ways to go to match W ... lying to take us into a war that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, including over 4000 U.S. military -- and how many more maimed?

Back
Top Bottom