• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Benghazi Committee Chair gives away the game

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Benghazi Committee Chair gives away the game | MSNBC

“Quotes like this one, published by USA Today, raise questions anew about this pointless waste of time and resources:
There was nothing the military could have done on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, to stop the attacks in Benghazi, Libya, but the special House committee investigating the terrorist incident will continue to probe the Pentagon’s actions that night, the committee’s chairman said Tuesday.

“Whether or not they could have gotten there in time, I don’t think there is any issue with respect to that. They couldn’t,” Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., told Fox News……………

………..Republicans have already admitted the Benghazi panel is a partisan exercise. It’s long past time for the farce to end.”

ALSO SEE:

Benghazi committee renews focus on military's response
GOP lawmaker: Benghazi committee 'designed to go after' Clinton | MSNBC

How much longer must this circus continue…………?

“Quotes like this one, published by USA Today, raise questions anew about this pointless waste of time and resources:
There was nothing the military could have done on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, to stop the attacks in Benghazi, Libya, but the special House committee investigating the terrorist incident will continue to probe the Pentagon’s actions that night, the committee’s chairman said Tuesday.

“Whether or not they could have gotten there in time, I don’t think there is any issue with respect to that. They couldn’t,” Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., told Fox News……………

………..Republicans have already admitted the Benghazi panel is a partisan exercise. It’s long past time for the farce to end.”

ALSO SEE:

Benghazi committee renews focus on military's response
GOP lawmaker: Benghazi committee 'designed to go after' Clinton | MSNBC

Probably through the election process hoping it will have an impact. My opinion, no one cares.

Probably through the election process hoping it will have an impact. My opinion, no one cares.

The only folks who care are those who have their fingers crossed hoping HRC gets indicted for some..........any type of crime..........

I've told them not to hold their breath:lamo

First, Partisan is Obama and Hillary concocting some Bull **** narrative about a you-tube video and lying to millions of Americans and the Family and friends of those who lost their lives in Benghazi because it was Politically expedient.

It's not only partisan is sociopathic and disturbing

And a Waste of time ??? Circus ?? Thanks to those hearings we now know Hillary created a personal E-mail server for the explicit purpose of circumventing subpoena request.

Benghazi Committee Discovery of Hillary Clinton?s Private Email Server Leads to FBI Inquiry | Speaker.gov

Which led to the current Criminal FBI investigation.....
FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server | MSNBC

And we also found out that Hillary told Chelsea Clinton the night of the Benghazi attack that a Al-Qaeda like group killed her hand picked Ambassador.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/08/with-2-a-m-state-department-email-trove-82-percent-of-clinton-emails-now-released/

“Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow. Let's try again later.”

Which is weird because the rest of America was told that it was a " protest " over a video that got out of hand....

So thanks to the Benghazi investigation Americans know Hillary and Obama and people like Susan Rice are low life scum bags that are't suitable for public office. Hillary just isn't trust worthy.

Hey Hillary, Here's Why People Don't Trust You

I guess that's why Trump is tied with her in key swing states....

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-clinton-florida-ohio-pennsylvania-222994

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/new-fox-news-poll-shows-trump-leading-hillary/

First, Partisan is Obama and Hillary concocting some Bull **** narrative about a you-tube video and lying to millions of Americans and the Family and friends of those who lost their lives in Benghazi because it was Politically expedient.

It's not only partisan is sociopathic and disturbing

And a Waste of time ??? Circus ?? Thanks to those hearings we now know Hillary created a personal E-mail server for the explicit purpose of circumventing subpoena request.

Benghazi Committee Discovery of Hillary Clinton?s Private Email Server Leads to FBI Inquiry | Speaker.gov

Which led to the current Criminal FBI investigation.....
FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server | MSNBC

And we also found out that Hillary told Chelsea Clinton the night of the Benghazi attack that a Al-Qaeda like group killed her hand picked Ambassador.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/08/with-2-a-m-state-department-email-trove-82-percent-of-clinton-emails-now-released/

“Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow. Let's try again later.”

Which is weird because the rest of America was told that it was a " protest " over a video that got out of hand....

So thanks to the Benghazi investigation Americans know Hillary and Obama and people like Susan Rice are low life scum bags that are't suitable for public office. Hillary just isn't trust worthy.

Hey Hillary, Here's Why People Don't Trust You

I guess that's why Trump is tied with her in key swing states....

Dead heat: Trump, Clinton tied in 3 swing-state polls - POLITICO

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/new-fox-news-poll-shows-trump-leading-hillary/

You seem angry...............

Back
Top Bottom