• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Benghazi All Over Again': Fauci Braces For House GOP Investigations

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Get ready you little squirt.

You don’t like being questioned while attempting to hide under the umbrella of science? Poor thing.

Fauci single handily produced the worst government communication strategy I’ve ever witnessed. Blatant lies.

But I will celebrate the day he is perp walked
===============

White House COVID-19 advisor Anthony Fauci said he expects to be investigated by Republicans if they take back control of the House during the 2022 midterm elections.

t’s Benghazi hearings all over again,” Fauci told The Washington Post on Tuesday in reference to numerous GOP lawmakers saying they will look into alleged gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, located near where the first COVID-19 cases were officially reported in late 2019.

Fauci, an unelected federal official who has headed the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, claimed that potential hearings “will distract me from doing my job, the way it’s doing right now.” Should there be hearings and an investigation, Fauci asserted that “there will be nothing there.”

His reference to the Benghazi hearings was an apparent comparison to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was the focal point of Republicans investigating the 2012 attacks on a consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left several Americans dead.

Investigations for what? You can always tell when the GOP gets their panties in an uproar. As soon as the Republicans get into deep trouble, like Jan 6th
or Trump's shenanigans, the GOP forms these bullshit investigations regarding something like "Not coming to a complete stop at 3:00 AM in the middle of Kansas".
I wish the hell they would get another song, cause this one has been on the top 40 for way too long..

Investigations for what? You can always tell when the GOP gets their panties in an uproar. As soon as the Republicans get into deep trouble, like Jan 6th
or Trump's shenanigans, the GOP forms these bullshit investigations regarding something like "Not coming to a complete stop at 3:00 AM in the middle of Kansas".
I wish the hell they would get another song, cause this one has been on the top 40 for way too long..
Fauci would be wise to retire before then. 😄

Fauci is pretty much a hero for guiding the U.S. through this Covid pandemic while simultaneously dealing with a continuous goofy stream of incoherent hate from America's lowest common denominator.

Fauci is pretty much a hero for guiding the U.S. through this Covid pandemic while simultaneously dealing with a continuous goofy stream of incoherent hate from America's lowest common denominator.
No good deed goes unpunished

You don’t like being questioned while attempting to hide under the umbrella of science? Poor thing.

Fauci single handily produced the worst government communication strategy I’ve ever witnessed. Blatant lies.

===============

White House COVID-19 advisor Anthony Fauci said he expects to be investigated by Republicans if they take back control of the House during the 2022 midterm elections.

t’s Benghazi hearings all over again,” Fauci told The Washington Post on Tuesday in reference to numerous GOP lawmakers saying they will look into alleged gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, located near where the first COVID-19 cases were officially reported in late 2019.

Fauci, an unelected federal official who has headed the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, claimed that potential hearings “will distract me from doing my job, the way it’s doing right now.” Should there be hearings and an investigation, Fauci asserted that “there will be nothing there.”

His reference to the Benghazi hearings was an apparent comparison to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was the focal point of Republicans investigating the 2012 attacks on a consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left several Americans dead.

Benghazi, as in endless investigations that all conclude no laws where broken, so clearly we need a new investigation?

Also, zero hedge, LoLz...

Yeah - just like the original Benghazi investigations led to perp walks. (?!?!?!) You seem to enjoy an overly rich fantasy life.

You must have been thrilled when Hillary Clinton was finally put in shackles in The Hague . . . . right?
:ROFLMAO:

===============

Should be easy for Fauci... Just tell the committee to kiss his ass and refuse to comply with any subpoena's... That's the way this works, right?

===============

Another ZeroHedge article. Here is what Fauci needs to do. He takes the fifth and throws his middle finger at all the republicans. They have done the same thing for years since Trump took over the WH. Eff them.

Benghazi, as in endless investigations that all conclude no laws where broken, so clearly we need a new investigation?

Also, zero hedge, LoLz...
Yes…… clearly.

Yeah - just like the original Benghazi investigations led to perp walks. (?!?!?!) You seem to enjoy an overly rich fantasy life.

You must have been thrilled when Hillary Clinton was finally put in shackles in The Hague . . . . right?
:ROFLMAO:
Why wasn’t she? Oh that’s right. Everyone is dead who knows.

Should be easy for Fauci... Just tell the committee to kiss his ass and refuse to comply with any subpoena's... That's the way this works, right?
I hope he does. He will be held into account

===============

Yes Benghazi which produced NOTHING but hot air all over again. Go for it Republicans. Male fools of yourselves again.

Biden’s DOJ? What’s that?

Oh, for you, it is:

Deep State. A roomful of men wearing devil outfits banging underage refugees and calling George Soros for more.

Biden’s DOJ? What’s that?

The ones that will tell a GOP committee to piss off... So back to the question... What will the committee do when Fauci tells them to piss off? Whine on Tucker's show?

Oh, for you, it is:

Deep State. A roomful of men wearing devil outfits banging underage refugees and calling George Soros for more.
Oh, so it was projection? I see, I thought he had some insight into this 'Biden DOJ'

The definition of "Benghazi investigation" is an investigation for the purposes of digging for political dirt and smearing political opponents.
McCarthy made that clear when he said: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

So if and when Republicans gain control of the House one can expect a "Benghazi investigation" with or without Fauci. He simply serves as the lightening rod.

Back
Top Bottom