• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Benghazi All Over Again': Fauci Braces For House GOP Investigations

the OP can't help but be who he is. just look at the links he's posted here over time.

he doesn't have a chance NOT to be brainwashed.

I'm as hateful as anyone, but I have never understood the Fauci rage beyond him contradicting Trump in public.

Sure they "got him" on changing positions on masks and the funding that got redirected, but that was after the rage was in full bloom.

Apparently they've just determined Fauci was responsible for COVID.

Is that really all it is? Seems lame.
There is no sense with right winger, they just listen to the bullshit fox spews and goes with it. They are stupid, ignorant, fearful hateful people, partly due to decades of Fox propaganda and Republcians politicians playing up the dumb for votes. 9/11 turned them into terrorists.

And then there is the moronic trolling aspect. Every stupid thing they post is trolling

I'm as hateful as anyone, but I have never understood the Fauci rage beyond him contradicting Trump in public.
Bingo!
I think that is the cause of the unhinged hatred.
Is that really all it is? Seems lame.
To rational people, it is lame.
To die-hard Trumpers, any perceived disloyalty towards their "Dear Leader" is unforgivable.

Ever notice the only peiople who don't like Fauci are anti American loser Trumper's?

Back
Top Bottom