• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Benghazi All Over Again': Fauci Braces For House GOP Investigations

Thank god for Dr. Fauci and people just like, America is a better and safer place with them🇺🇸
Safety at what price?

No thanks. It’s cost prohibitive

Get ready you little squirt.

You don’t like being questioned while attempting to hide under the umbrella of science? Poor thing.

Fauci single handily produced the worst government communication strategy I’ve ever witnessed. Blatant lies.

But I will celebrate the day he is perp walked
===============

White House COVID-19 advisor Anthony Fauci said he expects to be investigated by Republicans if they take back control of the House during the 2022 midterm elections.

t’s Benghazi hearings all over again,” Fauci told The Washington Post on Tuesday in reference to numerous GOP lawmakers saying they will look into alleged gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, located near where the first COVID-19 cases were officially reported in late 2019.

Fauci, an unelected federal official who has headed the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, claimed that potential hearings “will distract me from doing my job, the way it’s doing right now.” Should there be hearings and an investigation, Fauci asserted that “there will be nothing there.”

His reference to the Benghazi hearings was an apparent comparison to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was the focal point of Republicans investigating the 2012 attacks on a consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left several Americans dead.

Repent, Vy. Save your soul. Fauci isn't worth it.

When that fails, try the Mayo Clinic.

Safety at what price?
less death
you feelings are noted and nothing has changed, thank god for him, people like him and medical science 🇺🇸
😁🍿

I'm as hateful as anyone, but I have never understood the Fauci rage beyond him contradicting Trump in public.

Sure they "got him" on changing positions on masks and the funding that got redirected, but that was after the rage was in full bloom.

Apparently they've just determined Fauci was responsible for COVID.

Is that really all it is? Seems lame.

He really is a national hero
he is but not just him, him and many others like him
im also very thankful for my own state's Physician General Dr. Rachel Levin her and the board were great during the pandemic

the triggered meltdowns of Fauci and others like him by the moronic nutters trying to make things political are hilarious . . especial because they dont have any real power as far as government and force are concerned yet somehow these loons claim they do LMAO

their outrage over common sense, medical science, health and safety its straight-up Idiocracy stuff its so funny

You don’t like being questioned while attempting to hide under the umbrella of science? Poor thing.

Fauci single handily produced the worst government communication strategy I’ve ever witnessed. Blatant lies.

===============

White House COVID-19 advisor Anthony Fauci said he expects to be investigated by Republicans if they take back control of the House during the 2022 midterm elections.

t’s Benghazi hearings all over again,” Fauci told The Washington Post on Tuesday in reference to numerous GOP lawmakers saying they will look into alleged gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, located near where the first COVID-19 cases were officially reported in late 2019.

Fauci, an unelected federal official who has headed the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, claimed that potential hearings “will distract me from doing my job, the way it’s doing right now.” Should there be hearings and an investigation, Fauci asserted that “there will be nothing there.”

His reference to the Benghazi hearings was an apparent comparison to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was the focal point of Republicans investigating the 2012 attacks on a consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left several Americans dead.

A buncha GQP handwringing and pearl clutching strictly for show since they know there's nothing there already.

BENGHAZI!! indeed.

Fauci is pretty much a hero for guiding the U.S. through this Covid pandemic while simultaneously dealing with a continuous goofy stream of incoherent hate from America's lowest common denominator.
Quoted for truth.

This should be posted in permanet 6 foot high flaming letter in front of all republican households.

===============

Investigation into what? That he told people to mask up and get vaccinated during a deadly global pandemic? How odd.

You are right about that by saying Bengazi. yet another political, bullshit stunt waste of money to dupe their moronic scumbag base into thinking there is a scandal like they did with bengazi. What a joke Republicans are, while they actually commit crimes

Benghazi, as in endless investigations that all conclude no laws where broken, so clearly we need a new investigation?

Also, zero hedge, LoLz...
I suspect zerohedge is correct about the investigations. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

===============

Such irrational anger. What a waste of time being perpetually enraged...

Fauci ------- dealing with a continuous goofy stream of incoherent hate from America's lowest common denominator.
Which of these evil left wing narratives did you find the most disgusting ?

But why were they worse than Fauci's lies which caused a Hoax plus evil lockdowns and allowed the Killer Shots to be introduced ?

The Killer Shots should win him a death sentence along with a small army of other Nurenburg 2.0 criminals .

But why were they worse than Fauci's lies which caused a Hoax plus evil lockdowns and allowed the Killer Shots to be introduced ?

The Killer Shots should win him a death sentence along with a small army of other Nurenburg 2.0 criminals .
That reminds me...thanks!

More paranoid hyperbolic bilge from the propagandist...

Such irrational anger. What a waste of time being perpetually enraged...
Far better to be an uncomplaining , compliant and gullible slave I guess ?

What about all the friends and family of those injured , maimed and killed by the Killer Shots .

Should we tell them to smile and chill ?

What about all the friends and family of those injured , maimed and killed by the Killer Shots .

We cant

They dont exist

More paranoid hyperbolic bilge from the propagandist...
Have called it right on every main topic since arriving .

That is what enrages you .

Killer shots next .

We cant

They dont exist
Interesting. Areal Conspiracy Theorist .

So you think that all of the friends and relatives became invisible or have just disappeared ?

Look forward to the details of this one .Will Area 51 feature ?

Interesting. Areal Conspiracy Theorist .

So you think that all of the friends and relatives became invisible or have just disappeared ?

Look forward to the details of this one .Will Area 51 feature ?
I await your evidence they exist

You spread propaganda for an evil Russian dictator, and you call others slave.

You are so deep in irony...

Back
Top Bottom