• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bengals/Titans

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
That’s the way to start the game…….

I picked the Titans because of their physicality, particularly on the defensive line. They can get that A-gap pressure and make Burrow work a little faster than he wants to. The key to beating a great QB is to get pressure up the nose.

I love how the Titans play football. It's S-E-C football.

Uzomah got some great garbage yards end of 1st half. First half under second over

Another terrible play call from the titans.

I picked the Titans because of their physicality, particularly on the defensive line. They can get that A-gap pressure and make Burrow work a little faster than he wants to. The key to beating a great QB is to get pressure up the nose.

Well they sacked him 9 times and still lost

That was a nail biter when looking at the score. The Bengals let them back in with the interception but in the end the interception thrown by the Titans is the one that ended their super bowl run.

I turned the game off after the BS Int call.. I'm not a Bengals fan, but damn 1 game that's a catch/Int...The next game it's not... The ball hit the ground... Not a catch..

The NFL is more and more reminding me of the NBA..

I turned the game off after the BS Int call.. I'm not a Bengals fan, but damn 1 game that's a catch/Int...The next game it's not... The ball hit the ground... Not a catch..

The NFL is more and more reminding me of the NBA..
It was a great call, the best call in the history of the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom