• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BEN STEIN'S DIARY “My View of Looters” This is a great, great country

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
My View of Looters | The American Spectator

Now for a few words about the criminal looters, arsonists, and murderers — and the good people — of today:

1. Yes, of course black lives matter. But 99.9 percent of the blacks killed violently in this country are killed by other blacks. Very few are killed by the police. Let’s see the college boys and sexy upper-class white girls in their shorts demonstrate against the Crips and the Bloods. Let’s see the absolute idiot commentators on the news shows lambaste the gang-bangers. Of course they don’t because they’re chickens–t. They only march against people they know won’t harm them.
2 -6:

The majority of Americans think like Ben Stein. Be glad they will support those who will draw a line and prevent destruction of our cities because SJW think it is the cool thing to do today.

So in a sense, many of you have ‘minority rights’� - IOW, we have to listen to your nonsense and pretend we care.

The majority of Americans think like Ben Stein. Be glad they will support those who will draw a line and prevent destruction of our cities because SJW think it is the cool thing to do today.

So in a sense, many of you have ‘minority rights’� - IOW, we have to listen to your nonsense and pretend we care.

Do me a favor, post ANYONE on here from the left that thinks it is "cool" to loot and destroy property. DO it or you will be know to be nothing but posting lying comments here. Why is it you conservatives have to lie so much? Do you think it's cool, do you think no one will call you out on your lies? Do tell us why you lie so much here?

You have ZERO credibility and are just known here as a Trump lackey here that can't post the truth on anything. What it really comes down to is you guys cannot defend Trump intelligently or honestly so trolling is all you have. Children troll. Is that what you want to be? A child?

You have to remove gang violence from the stats. Gang activity is voluntary.

I think black deaths at the hands of police is a small number, but many black people see Floyd George as a symbol of all the racial divisiveness.

I think the police killed like 8 unarmed black men last year. In a country of 330,000,000, that's not surprising.

Don't the Crips and the Bloods identify with blue and red colors? That sounds familiar somehow.

Back
Top Bottom