• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ben Shapiro self ownage - WAP

His wife doesn't drink, and he's on baby #3 with her. They're religious jews, not your Al Goldstein type of jew. And btw, cardi b is a slug. She was praised for bragging about drugging and robbing men during her days as a stripper. I disagree with Shapiro on more things than I agree with him on, but its a no brainer that he's someone who should be respected more than the current crop of cum dumpster female rappers.

Is this supposed to be a DA JOOS! or a DA BLACKS! post? Or just an all around crapping-upon of targets?

It certainly has nothing to do with the hilarity of Ben Shapiro's self-own. The guy isn't a third as bright as he thinks he is. Just another wannabe authority gone dizzy on his own fumes.

Excessive discharge is in fact a medical problem.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Are you questioning my compassion and enlightenment because I enjoyed watching Ben "hates progressives" Shapiro make a fool out of himself?

Hey dude, go right ahead, carry on. I enjoy laughing at you too! :lamo
Yes conservative tears are delicious to the compassionate enlightened ones, only they know how to make fun of and take pleasure in other’s flaws the “right way”. do keep showing us the enlightened path.

I've never been much of a hip-hop fan. Sorry, it's not personal!
I never caught on to Mister Rogers either.
(I was already too old when MR finally showed up on TV!)
But I get the feeling that I am going to develop "an appreciation" for what hip hop stands for anyway, the way I developed an appreciation for Mister Rogers.
Why?

Because today I learned that Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion composed an ode to women's bodies that sent Ben Shapiro so over the edge that he inadvertently signaled to the world that he does not arouse his wife! :lamo
And I guess his wife is a very nice person because she tried to reassure him that "getting really wet down there is a medical condition".
I'm sure she and her girlfriends probably had about a ten minute laughing fit over drinks later. :lamo
The song is called "WAP" and it stands for "wet ass *****".

FB_IMG_1597434145210.jpg

Is this supposed to be a DA JOOS! or a DA BLACKS! post? Or just an all around crapping-upon of targets?

It certainly has nothing to do with the hilarity of Ben Shapiro's self-own. The guy isn't a third as bright as he thinks he is. Just another wannabe authority gone dizzy on his own fumes.

giphy.gif

Or you can look how bright he actually is. This is a thread of jealous people feeling good that there are others like themselves.

Ben Shapiro - Wikipedia

I usually enjoy a good booty shakin' hip hop tune with a fair amount of video twerking but that video is trash. There's no subtlety or nuance. Boring.

Back
Top Bottom