• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ben Sasse humiliates Trump

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Has anyone else seen the little spat between the fool Trump and Ben Sasse? Trump. in his usual idiotic way. attacked Sasse after Sasse correctly pointed out the Constitutional limitations on Trump's EOs.

Sasse humiliates the man-child President by telling everyone he didn't ask for Trump's endorsement and wouldn't join his re-election campaign.

Sasse hits back at Trump, says he '''never asked''' for his endorsement | Fox News

Sasse should have joined Romney in opposing Trump. But I appreciate him not being a Panty Sniffer now, like that spineless creep Ted Cruz and that moron Lindsay Graham.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Jan 29, 2016
@BenSasse
looks more like a gym rat than a U.S. Senator. How the hell did he ever get elected?
@greta

Senator Ben Sasse threw Trump under the bus because Trump is losing to Biden in the polls by a large margin.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship Trump.

Sen. Sasse has always been a rabid anti-Trumper from the very beginning. Not that I hold that against him, but to imply that there is some kind of rift between Sen. Sasse and President Trump is being dishonest. To have a rift requires being close at some point in the past, and that never was the case with Sen. Sasse. Like Sen. Romney, and many other Republicans, they have always hated President Trump from the day he became a registered Republican in 2012.

Sen. Sasse has always been a rabid anti-Trumper from the very beginning. Not that I hold that against him, but to imply that there is some kind of rift between Sen. Sasse and President Trump is being dishonest. To have a rift requires being close at some point in the past, and that never was the case with Sen. Sasse. Like Sen. Romney, and many other Republicans, they have always hated President Trump from the day he became a registered Republican in 2012.

But according to Trump Sasse asked for Trumps support and endorsement and Trump gave it.

"RINO Ben Sasse, who needed my support and endorsement in order to get the Republican nomination for Senate from the GREAT State of Nebraska, has, now that he’s got it (Thank you President T), gone rogue, again."

Was Trump lying again?

Has anyone else seen the little spat between the fool Trump and Ben Sasse? Trump. in his usual idiotic way. attacked Sasse after Sasse correctly pointed out the Constitutional limitations on Trump's EOs.

Sasse humiliates the man-child President by telling everyone he didn't ask for Trump's endorsement and wouldn't join his re-election campaign.

Sasse hits back at Trump, says he '''never asked''' for his endorsement | Fox News

Sasse should have joined Romney in opposing Trump. But I appreciate him not being a Panty Sniffer now, like that spineless creep Ted Cruz and that moron Lindsay Graham.

Dictators and their supporters hate checks and balances--fact.

But according to Trump Sasse asked for Trumps support and endorsement and Trump gave it.

"RINO Ben Sasse, who needed my support and endorsement in order to get the Republican nomination for Senate from the GREAT State of Nebraska, has, now that he’s got it (Thank you President T), gone rogue, again."

Was Trump lying again?

Obviously. Consider the source. Have you ever known any politician to speak the truth about anything? If you say that you have, then it would prove beyond doubt that you were completely delusional.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Jan 29, 2016
@BenSasse
looks more like a gym rat than a U.S. Senator. How the hell did he ever get elected?
@greta

ladies and gentlemen. ^ The President of the United States.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Jan 29, 2016
@BenSasse
@greta

Senator Ben Sasse threw Trump under the bus because Trump is losing to Biden in the polls by a large margin.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship Trump.

Do you blame them? There aren't enough stupid people in the country to keep supporting Trump, so the smarter Republicans are distancing themselves from him.

Was Trump lying again?

Of course Trump lied, and Sasse just let everyone know it. Not that the smart people had any doubt that Trump was a liar, but it's nice when his party members remind everyone of that fact.

Back
Top Bottom