• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:534] Ben Gurion On The Reaction Of The Arabs To The Creation Of Israel

I had to go back over a hundred posts to find anyone but oneworld2 saying anything about Holocaust denial.

NO1
No surprise there, seeing how one can observe a pronounced tendency of his to dishonestly make things up about other posters as he goes along.

The take over of Palestine by the Zionists was a European colonization. The Jewish homeland should have been carved out of post-war Germany. That at least would have has some justification.
Countries colonize.

There was no Jewish country in Europe or elsewhere at the time.

Do a DNA test and see. Who has more Semite genes the European Jews or the Palestinians that were displaced.
If one were to follow that line of argument, everybody would have to be thrown out of everywhere.

Try again and this time be better.;)

Countries colonize.

There was no Jewish country in Europe or elsewhere at the time.
Are you saying Jews from Europe were not European?

If one were to follow that line of argument, everybody would have to be thrown out of everywhere.

Try again and this time be better.;)
Then dispute it. What is your argument?

The take over of Palestine by the Zionists was a European colonization. The Jewish homeland should have been carved out of post-war Germany. That at least would have has some justification.

It was settler colonialism, the worst kind imo. Wherever it should or should not have been " carved out" the people who would have been forced out tp make waty for it would be todays antisemites . That's how it works, you don't agree to be moved aside so a Jewish nation can be built on the ruins of your life you must hate Jews because of their Jewishness, NOT because they shoved you aside and made your home their home.

In any other example it would be laughed at and ridiculed for the stupidity it is but in here it is sacrosant

Yet you squawked to high heaven when I used the term "(not all)" when referring to Palestinians...

Got hypocrisy?

I didn't " squak " , don't flatter yourself. I kaughed at how you used to broad brush every vile act as coming from " Palestinians " then when challenged on it you decided to temper things with " not all ". Got innacuracy ?

In response to my Lehi was not "the Jews" while, admittedly, Mohammed Amin al-Husseini was not "the Palestinians".

we get

I have constantly referred to " some Jews " and " some Palestinians"...........

which raises certain doubts on the responder's reading comprehension, unless the whole silly response is designed to prepare for yet another ad-hom, as in

you would or should have noticed this already had you not been so intent on the personal attacks lol the self unawareness you display is breathtaking

OW2
and nothing new

:rolleyes:

No, what it raises is your compulsion to misquote people. And seeing as you haven't the backbone to quote people directly , but weirdly decide to reply to them indirectly as though there is some discernable value in that, confusion is to be expected. I don't expect you to acknowledge this precisely because you have no concept of how childish and stupid the attack by proxy is in debate forums

I didn't " squak " , don't flatter yourself. I kaughed(sic) at how you used to broad brush every vile act as coming from " Palestinians " then when challenged on it you decided to temper things with " not all ". Got innacuracy ?

OK, you cried.... Or, you simpered....

Perhaps snivel is the correct term.

It is what you did when I injected (not all) to any discussion of (not all) Palestinians which in turn was a response to your squawking about" broad brushing".

It's all Europe's fault.

I would say so too. I would just add that probably since around the late 60's it has also been the fault of the USA. There;s a world/UN consensus that the USA has been blocking now for around 40 odd years surrounding the two state solution. That you cannot deny and thus should allocate your own for some blame imo

No, what it raises is your compulsion to misquote people. And seeing as you haven't the backbone to quote people directly , but weirdly decide to reply to them indirectly as though there is some discernable value in that, confusion is to be expected. I don't expect you to acknowledge this precisely because you have no concept of how childish and stupid the attack by proxy is in debate forums

More accusation than discussion...

OK, you cried.... Or, you simpered....

Perhaps snivel is the correct term.

It is what you did when I injected (not all) to any discussion of (not all) Palestinians which in turn was a response to your squawking about" broad brushing".

Nah, you overestimate your abilities again lol

More accusation than discu
I would say so too. I would just add that probably since around the late 60's it has also been the fault of the USA. There;s a world/UN consensus that the USA has been blocking now for around 40 odd years surrounding the two state solution. That you cannot deny and thus should allocate your own for some blame imo

Damn the Americans for supporting an ally in their quest to survive in the face of the hostility of numerous surrounding nations...

More accusation than discussion...

Accusations that are very very easily substantiated. It is their childish postings that are hampering " discussion" but you evidently prefer childishness to honesty. Am I shocked ?> Nah, not in the least

More accusation than discu

Damn the Americans for supporting an ally in their quest to survive in the face of the hostility of numerous surrounding nations...
Most Americans supporting it do so because they want God to come back and force the Jews to convert to Christianity or burn forever in Hell. Got to love that altruism!!

Back
Top Bottom