• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Believe Me!

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Last edited:
View attachment 67249035

Believe me! Neither I nor any of my close associates have had any contacts with Russia. None!

Trump, aides had more than 100 contacts with Russians, WikiLeaks. January 26th 2019

Timeline: Trump and associates denied Russia involvement at least 20 times

TRUMP’S RUSSIA COVER-UP BY THE NUMBERS – 101 CONTACTS WITH RUSSIA-LINKED OPERATIVES

How long are Trump supporters going to continue to allow a man who is a pathological liar to lie to them?

As long as they are able to hear him.

View attachment 67249035

Believe me! Neither I nor any of my close associates have had any contacts with Russia. None!

Trump, aides had more than 100 contacts with Russians, WikiLeaks. January 26th 2019

TRUMP’S RUSSIA COVER-UP BY THE NUMBERS – 101 CONTACTS WITH RUSSIA-LINKED OPERATIVES

How long are Trump supporters going to continue to allow a man who is a pathological liar to lie to them?

He was BSing you, and you fell for it......everyone who was paying attention knew that he had long been taking Russian money, because he likes money and the Russians as it turns out are easy to take money from.

And the answer is that we like the show Trump puts on, he entertains us, as he tries to save the country.

He was BSing you, and you fell for it......everyone who was paying attention knew that he had long been taking Russian money, because he likes money and the Russians as it turns out are easy to take money from.

And the answer is that we like the show Trump puts on, he entertains us, as he tries to save the country.

Hahaha, the Russians are easy to take money from?

Why is the Russian mafia more famous than other mafias?

You never, never, never play with the Russian mafia (VOR). Once they get their hooks into you (as they now have on Trump), you are bought for life and do anything and everything they ask for because if you don't, not only will you be dead but everything you ever loved and that loved you will be dead as well.

Trump is going to save our country? No, he sold us out in order for us all to be Russian bitches. He sold us out because of his love of money. I hope you enjoy the pain in your rear that you will have to live with the rest of your life.

It is incredible that you would actually write this post as it means you have absolutely no hold on reality.

My favorite part of this entire era is that a New York City con man took a bunch of southerners to the bank.

Again with the twisted reporting? :doh

Lets look at the Guardian "quotes:"

In the 13 months after three of Donald Trump’s closest advisers met with a Russian lawyer, the Trump camp consistently denied collusion with Russia...

Over the next 13 months, the future president and associates including Donald Jr denied at least 20 times that their campaign team had had any contact with Russians seeking to influence the presidential election...possible links between Russia and Trump’s campaign..
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/11/donald-trump-russia-timeline-campaign-denials

So we have terms like collusion, contacts, links, etc., all words which mean different things, but all designed to make it sound like Trump and Putin were "collaborating" to steal the election.

Seems to me just more propaganda to feed the needy masses on conspiracy theory.

Contacts during a campaign can have many different purposes, usually seeking influence with the prospective candidate for some special interest or another. For example, in the case of the Russians who promised "dirt" on Hillary but only wanted to get their foot in the door to discuss restrictions on Russian adoptions. (BTW, finding "dirt" is a pretty standard campaign practice, as we can see with the DNC funding of that infamous "Steele Dossier.")

Yet many other's, like with the Russian Ambassador at campaign events are just normal examples of political schmoozing, much like any Capitol Hill dinner party.

I often wonder how many such "contacts, links, etc." the Democrats had during that same period and during prior elections...of course we have no sleuthing from our news agencies regarding those pillars of virtue, winners or losers.

IMO Trump's denials of "Russian contacts" were all about not having any that involved Russian's controlling or guiding his campaign. Again "HYPE" to undermine a seated President.

IMO nothing to see here for those with an open mind folks. :coffeepap:

Last edited:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/11/donald-trump-russia-timeline-campaign-denials

So we have terms like collusion, contacts, links, etc., all words which mean different things, but all designed to make it sound like Trump and Putin were "collaborating" to steal the election.

Contacts during a campaign can have many different purposes, usually seeking influence with the prospective candidate for some special interest or another. For example, in the case of the Russians who promised "dirt" on Hillary but only wanted to get their foot in the door to discuss restrictions on Russian adoptions.

Yet many other's, like with the Russian Ambassador at campaign events are just normal examples of political schmoozing, much like any Capitol Hill dinner party.

I often wonder how many such "contacts, links, etc." the Democrats had during that same period and during prior elections...of course we have no sleuthing from our news agencies regarding those pillars of virtue, winners or losers.

IMO Trump's denials of "Russian contacts" were all about not having any that involved Russian's controlling or guiding his campaign. Again "HYPE" to undermine a seated President.

Just ask yourself "If all of these "contacts" were normal examples of political schmoozing, why did Trump and all of the associates lie about it. When was the last time you felt the need to lie about something that was so normal?

Hiding something usually means you have something to hide.

My favorite part of this entire era is that a New York City con man took a bunch of southerners to the bank.

A serial adulterer con man from New York took a bunch of idiotic southern Evangelicals to the bank. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

View attachment 67249035

Just like Jim Jones' supporters, they will allow Trump to lie to them as they are walking up to grab their cup of cyanide laced Kool-Aid which Trump will compel them to drink so they can lay down their loves for him.

Just ask yourself "If all of these "contacts" were normal examples of political schmoozing, why did Trump and all of the associates lie about it. When was the last time you felt the need to lie about something that was so normal?

Hiding something usually means you have something to hide.

Asked and answered in the original response:

View attachment 67249035

You know, if there was anything legitimately incriminating about Trump or his campaigns connections to the Russian Govt, he would have been bounced out of office in the first 6 months of his Presidency

It also would have been leaked by now. James Wolff leaked a copy of Carter Page's unredacted and highly classified FISA application to the NYTs for Christ sake

The idea that somethings been held back that was truly incriminating is absurd.

So far we've have process crimes against people that were connected to his campaign, a Trump tower deal that never got off the ground and a meeting between a Russian Lawyer and Trump associates and his son, made under false pretenses where they discussed the Maginsky Act

I'm not some MAGA chanting Trump supporter, and admit the guys flawed and less than honest at times and I'm willing to keep a open mind
But FFS, the Democrats and their supporters and the MSM don't have a friken leg to stand on when it comes to the integrity and honesty of the Party they support.

The MSM and the Democratic party has devolved into a ****ing cess pool. Post acfual evidence that Trump was colluding with the Russian Government and I'll listen

You know, if there was anything legitimately incriminating about Trump or his campaigns connections to the Russian Govt, he would have been bounced out of office in the first 6 months of his Presidency

It also would have been leaked by now. James Wolff leaked a copy of Carter Page's unredacted and highly classified FISA application to the NYTs for Christ sake

The idea that somethings been held back that was truly incriminating is absurd.

So far we've have process crimes against people that were connected to his campaign, a Trump tower deal that never got off the ground and a meeting between a Russian Lawyer and Trump associates and his son, made under false pretenses where they discussed the Maginsky Act

I'm not some MAGA chanting Trump supporter, and admit the guys flawed and less than honest at times and I'm willing to keep a open mind
But FFS, the Democrats and their supporters and the MSM don't have a friken leg to stand on when it comes to the integrity and honesty of the Party they support.

The MSM and the Democratic party has devolved into a ****ing cess pool. Post acfual evidence that Trump was colluding with the Russian Government and I'll listen

Nonetheless, the truth is that there is a lot of smoke regarding Trump and Russia and knowing Trump's character, pendant for women, love of money and past incompetence in being successful in running his companies, the probabilities suggest that he is a bought asset of Putin.

There have been 7 guilty please 129 indictments so that is something legitimately incriminating already.

As far as Trump himself, he is the President of the United States and he cannot be indicted or charged with anything because he is President. He can only be impeached and with the Senate being Republicans and many "in love" with Trump, impeaching him requires much much much more incontrovertible proof to turn the Senate against him. As such, Mueller has been working to accomplish that. It does require a lot more time and work to get the necessary proof.

Nonetheless, the truth is that there is a lot of smoke regarding Trump and Russia and knowing Trump's character, pendant for women, love of money and past incompetence in being successful in running his companies, the probabilities suggest that he is a bought asset of Putin.

The only evidence I've seen of actual Russian collusion incriminates Hillary, not Trump.
A couple of weeks ago we learned Bruce Ohr testified under oath that the FBI was well aware the dossier was not only compiled by a guy that desperately wanted Trump defeated but also was being funded by the Hillary campaign.
The FBI used it anyway and Adam Schiff straight up lied in his rebuttal to Nunez's memo.

As far as Trump's concerned In willing to keep an open mind and wait for Mueller's report.
If Muellers report shows he did something illlegal, then by a means he should be he accountable

The only evidence I've seen of actual Russian collusion incriminates Hillary, not Trump.
A couple of weeks ago we learned Bruce Ohr testified under oath that the FBI was well aware the dossier was not only compiled by a guy that desperately wanted Trump defeated but also was being funded by the Hillary campaign.
The FBI used it anyway and Adam Schiff straight up lied in his rebuttal to Nunez's memo.

As far as Trump's concerned In willing to keep an open mind and wait for Mueller's report.
If Muellers report shows he did something illlegal, then by a means he should be he accountable

I am tired of hearing about Hillary and the Steele Dossier.

The reality is that they have not yet been able to prove one single thing that was shown on the Dossier as untrue, no matter that it was paid for by the Democrats or that Steele "desperately" wanted Trump (unproven). In addition, bias against someone does not mean that the information found out is wrong.

You guys have constantly been trying to prove that the bias against Trump is wrong and yet every day more proof of Trump's wrongdoing is coming out. Sometimes the bias against someone is well supported.

In addition, the amount of information and based-on-lots-of-coincidences conjecture, in addition to the guilty please and indictments, regarding Trump is so overwhelming that a miracle would have to occur for him to be not guilty. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.

Contacts during a campaign can have many different purposes, usually seeking influence with the prospective candidate for some special interest or another. For example, in the case of the Russians who promised "dirt" on Hillary but only wanted to get their foot in the door to discuss restrictions on Russian adoptions. (BTW, finding "dirt" is a pretty standard campaign practice, as we can see with the DNC funding of that infamous "Steele Dossier.")

Trump openly invited Russia to interfere in the election. And Russia promptly did. Whether there were other, less public, invitations will be disclosed in due course. Best not to take comfort from Mueller’s not disclosing any yet.

So when can we expect Clinton to be charged with a crime?

I am tired of hearing about Hillary and the Steele Dossier.

The reality is that they have not yet been able to prove one single thing that was shown on the Dossier as untrue, no matter that it was paid for by the Democrats or that Steele "desperately" wanted Trump (unproven). In addition, bias against someone does not mean that the information found out is wrong.

You guys have constantly been trying to prove that the bias against Trump is wrong and yet every day more proof of Trump's wrongdoing is coming out. Sometimes the bias against someone is well supported.

In addition, the amount of information and based-on-lots-of-coincidences conjecture, in addition to the guilty please and indictments, regarding Trump is so overwhelming that a miracle would have to occur for him to be not guilty. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.

Ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is currently under a criminal investigation and Ex-FBI General Counsel James Baker is currently under a criminal investigation.

Comey was fired, Strzok was fired, McCabe was fired, Bruce Ohr was demoted and that's just the people at the top. Everyone who was involved in that criminality has either been fired, has has resigned and two that I know of are under investigation.

If you want to pretend the dossier and the way they used it was on the up and up, then that's on you. I just assumed given your concern over Trump's alledged crimes you care about holding corrupt Politicans accountable

And if you're sick of hearing about Hillary, imagine having to listen to the Democrats non-stop histrionics over Trump / Russia collusion.

Its not the contacts, its the lying about it. Declaratively. Repeatedly. There's nothing inherently wrong with having contacts with Russians. So there wasn't any need to lie about it.

But you know that.

I take it that the people mad at Mueller are organizing via PMs to make a unified front against the prosecution of gang-bangers who perjure themselves when testifying in defense of their illegal alien gang-banger murderer boss at trial, right?

I mean, if it's wrong to prosecutor perjury, obstruction, and related offenses, then it shouldn't matter who is charged with lying about what. Well, unless of course the only reason a person is complaining about Mueller is because they support Trump (or are one of those people who craftily say they do not support Trump but nonetheless spend their DP time either defending him or attacking liberals criticizing him).

Bottom line:

Trump's people committed crimes of dishonesty to further Trump's cause: perjury, obstruction, etc.

To attack Mueller for prosecuting them for those crimes of dishonesty is to stand for corruption and against the rule of law.

View attachment 67249035

When you guys point to a significant act he takes that favors Russian interests over those of the US. You guys are like a bunch of little kids scared of the monsters under your bed. You guys make Joe McCarthy look like a flaming pinko. Has Trump ever promised to the Russians "after the elections I'll be much more flexible"?

Until then, Trump is doing his damnedest to prevent turning us into yet another socialist banana republic and putting people to work and making the country prosperous while dragging the boat another of idiotic leftist loonies (redundancy intentional). More good jobs, wage growth, lower taxes and regulation. But he talks to Russians. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom