• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Belief in white Jesus linked to racism

Wrong. Those are your absurd thoughts.
Again.
The people of that area were definitely Caucasoid.
The Egyptians at that time showed that they themself where much lighter than Nubians, and that the Asiatics were far lighter that them.
That is all accurate information.
The fact is he would have likely been of fair skin (as in; not dark) as depicted by the Egyptians.
And please note, at no time did I ever say he was white.

The position you have taken is outright stupid.
Clearly you are not comprehending what you have been told.

The Egyptians showed us that fair skinned people inhabited that area and that is more than likely the same Jesus had. What do you not understand about that? And what did you not understand about this when I said it?
And please note, at no time did I ever say he was white.

The above just shows you are have delusional thoughts regarding this topic.

And your insistence that I claimed "white" when I clearly have not, coupled with your insistence that it means ?something?, begs the question as to why it is so important to you.
I guess, for some people, it really is important to believe Jesus was white.

I guess, for some people, it really is important to believe Jesus was white.
Your comment really is an idiotic thing to say as a response to my post.

That is exactly what your post is.

Just more of your typical ignorant bs.
I have not defended anything racist in this thread, so stop lying.

Oh look, another person having delusional thoughts wants to make it about the poster and not the topic.
While your focus on the person says far more negative things about you, someone may find me in those type of threads providing accurate information instead of jumping onboard the bandwagon of blame like many of those with idiotic thoughts do.

Hilariously wrong as usual.
If what I provided was false you could prove it, but your inability to do so just shows everyone that you are being dishonest.
I'll start with the easy one. Israeli is not a ethnicity or race.
1618850928339.png

View attachment 67329390
Word, meet one fine looking Jew.
lenny-kravitz-main-1a.jpg

...though, I believe he has since converted to Christian.

View attachment 67329390
tenor.gif

You fail and yet you said it was "easy". That is hilarious. Your post is as stupid as it is moronic.

Those are faces of today's (supposed) Israelis.
How in the world do you not know the difference in the distinction? iLOL

There was nothing wrong in what I said, and the image you provided doesn't change that.

Again.
Judaism is the religion. Jew has been used interchangeably with depicting them as a "race", as well as just followers of the religion.

tenor.gif

You fail and yet you said it was "easy". That is hilarious. Your post is as stupid as it is moronic.

How in the world do you not know the difference in the distinction? iLOL

There was nothing wrong in what I said, and the image you provided doesn't change that.

Again.
Judaism is the religion. Jew has been used interchangeably with depicting them as a "race", as well as just followers of the religion.
Not talking about Jews, I'm talking about Israeli's. Even though Israel is a religious apartheid state, not all Israeli's are Jewish. Israeli is NOT a race, or an ethnicity. What race or ethnicity is an American?

Not talking about Jews, I'm talking about Israeli's. Even though Israel is a religious apartheid state, not all Israeli's are Jewish. Israeli is NOT a race, or an ethnicity. What race or ethnicity is an American?
Besides your your "religious apartheid state" commentary being as boneheaded as it is wrong -
I see you are one of those people who forget what the thread is about and of what they previously argued, thus eventually making what they argue wrong.

Unfortunately you lost what was being spoken about and failed to ascertain that from my reply to you.

Modern Israelis are not representative of the Jews of the time period we are discussing.
That you apparently do not know that, is sad.

Besides your your "religious apartheid state" commentary being as boneheaded as it is wrong -
I see you are one of those people who forget what the thread is about and of what they previously argued, thus eventually making what they argue wrong.

Unfortunately you lost what was being spoken about and failed to ascertain that from my reply to you.

Modern Israelis are not representative of the Jews of the time period we are discussing.
That you apparently do not know that, is sad.
Do the non-Jewish Palestinians have a different set of laws to follow than Jewish Israelis? Don't answer...
"Through this system, Israeli settlers are subject to large portions of Israeli law whereas Palestinians are subject to a combination of Israeli military law and some local laws based on Jordanian law."

apartheid, noun, segregation on grounds other than race

Do the non-Jewish Palestinians have a different set of laws to follow than Jewish Israelis? Don't answer...
"Through this system, Israeli settlers are subject to large portions of Israeli law whereas Palestinians are subject to a combination of Israeli military law and some local laws based on Jordanian law."

apartheid, noun, segregation on grounds other than race
iLOL Hilarious.
Your reply has not a damn thing to do with the inhabitants of the time period in question or with your false claim in regards to the discussion about that.

As for your current off-topic commentary.- as I already stated, it is as boneheaded as it is wrong.

iLOL Hilarious.
Your reply has not a damn thing to do with the inhabitants of the time period in question or with your false claim in regards to the discussion about that.

As for your current off-topic commentary.- as I already stated, it is as boneheaded as it is wrong.
Your ignorance of the current state does not change the situation on the ground. Time period? I'm talking about today.

Your ignorance of the current state does not change the situation on the ground. Time period? I'm talking about today.
iLOl It is your ignorance that was on display and was also as irrelevant to the topic of discussion as you being wrong in regards to what you said in reply.

People who think Jesus Christ was black are more likely to endorse anti-White attitudes
Is this black? According to regional history of 1st century Palestine,. this is what Jesus would have looked like. Jesus didn't look like Fabio.

iu

Isaiah gives us a slight clue:

Isaiah 53:

2 For he grew up before him like a young plant,
and like a root out of dry ground;
he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
and no beauty that we should desire him.

Jesus didn't stand out, appearance-wise. He was "average-looking."
Judas even had to point Him out when He was being arrested.

He would look like a Jew from Judea, olive-skinned with dark hair and dark eyes.
An "olive-skin" is considered dark by some, and light by others.
His was likely dark olive-brown, since carpentry and travel would mean being sun-baked all the time.
His hair most likely, was sun-damaged, too.

He would be a bit muscular or very well-toned (because of his work as a carpenter, and later because of all His travels).
His hands would be rough because of what He did for work.

He might've been of average height 5'5 (which is said to be based from skeletal remains from males there at the time).
According to research study, He might've had short hair since lice was a problem in those days, and males kept their hair short.
He could've had short beard, or even was beardless.

Last edited:
Isaiah gives us a slight clue:

Isaiah 53:

2 For he grew up before him like a young plant,
and like a root out of dry ground;
he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
and no beauty that we should desire him.

Jesus didn't stand out, appearance-wise. He was "average-looking."
Judas even had to point Him out when He was being arrested.

He would look like a Jew from Judea, olive-skinned with dark hair and dark eyes.
An "olive-skin" is considered dark by some, and light by others.
His was likely dark olive-brown, since carpentry and travel would mean being sun-baked all the time.
His hair most likely, was sun-damaged, too.

He would be a bit muscular or very well-toned (because of his work as a carpenter, and later because of all His travels).
His hands would be rough because of what He did for work.

He might've been of average height 5'5 (which is said to be based from skeletal remains from males there at the time).
According to research study, He might've had short hair since lice was a problem in those days, and males kept their hair short.
He could've had short beard, or even was beardless.

Isaiah could not be written about Jesus or how people of his time looked since it was written years before and has nothing to do with Jesus.

Many of whom migrated there from Europe after the 2nd WW. Indigenous people of the region, whether Jews or Palestinian were not light colored, and blue-eyed.
I don't know why this concept is SO HARD for people to understand.
Take it a step further: what color was God? Where was the Garden of Eden? It was NOT in main land Europe, you know.
It is clear from the Bible that the Garden of Eden has an exact location, and it is not just a mythical location. The location is associated with four rivers that are mentioned in the biblical text. These are Euphrates, Tigris (Hiddekel), Pison, and Gihon. The Tigris and Euphrates are two well-known rivers that still flow through Iraq today. In the bible, they are said to have flowed through Assyria, namely today’s Iraq.

So by that conclusion, God was not white, neither were Adam and Eve, nor all their begots. Why anyone should have a problem with this is beyond me, other than certain demographics simply can't abide the idea of a dark skinned God or Jesus.

Isaiah could not be written about Jesus or how people of his time looked since it was written years before and has nothing to do with Jesus.

It's silly posts like that that nuke you, devild. :)

If you read and understood what the OT is all about, you'd know that what Isaiah wrote was a prophecy about the Messiah.
And, that clue he gave is supported by LOGIC.

Jesus did not stand out, appearance-wise. Judas had to come to Jesus to point Him out - not by merely saying, "there he is!"

Now if you'll excuse me - I'll have to ignore your for now.

It's silly posts like that that nuke you, devild. :)

If you read and understood what the OT is all about, you'd know that what Isaiah wrote was a prophecy about the Messiah.
And, that clue he gave is supported by LOGIC.

Jesus did not stand out, appearance-wise. Judas had to come to Jesus to point Him out - not by merely saying, "there he is!"

Now if you'll excuse me - I'll have to ignore your for now.

The silliness is all yours. Isaiah has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus. The OT is not addressed to or written by or for Christians. The messiah he wrote about was a Jewish one meant to bring together and rule all the Israelites and bring final peace to all on earth, not to start a new religion. That expected messiah is not Jesus, as he did neither.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-messiah

White Jesus (or Euro looking Jesus) was a carry over from the renaissance era.

Man made God in his own image

Was this a prophesy?

Was this a prophesy?

Not a prophesy fulfilled by Jesus.

Actually, prophesies aren't really predictions of the future, but moral messages to the contemporaries they were written for. It was a message of hope for an oppressed people.

"linked to"?

White Jesus is racism. Period.

Racism...only imperfect man would go there...

Back
Top Bottom