• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Belarusian worker showed his **** (supper offensive gesture) to putins friend and his personal prop

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Belarusian worker showed his **** (supper offensive gesture) to putins friend and his personal propagandacondom Soloviev . its clear that Belarusians have 0 respect to putin and his slaves

" A worker of the Belarusian Automobile Plant (BelAZ) tried to demonstrate his genitals to the Russian propagandist Vladimir Solovyov on the YouTube show Soloviev LIVE.
vladimir-solovyov-journalist-ffbc1c5b-cc1d-4f81-a279-6d2fdf4e6fa-resize-750.jpeg

During the broadcast, Soloviev tried to talk to an employee of BelAZ, who identified himself as Anatoly. The Russian propagandist asked the interlocutor to tell about the strike at the enterprise and to speak about the general situation in the country.

“Well, tell me, how are you doing? How’s the strike? What is the mood in the team, what do you think about what is happening? ” – the presenter asked questions. “I’ll tell you now,” the worker replied and moved the camera to the penis, which he showed in full screen" A BelAZ worker showed his genitals to Solovyov live | En24 News

He'll wind up in the gulag.

See...here in the states, its just easier. We flip people the bird. No need for the world to see my tiny penis.

See...here in the states, its just easier. We flip people the bird. No need for the world to see my tiny penis.

I didn't get much love for my last swim outing in the UK either...:lamo

JeffH UK thong 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom