• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Belarusian model who offered to trade US election info is released from jail

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
She is having a press conference tomorrow in Moscow. Here is what she can possibly say:

1. Fake News. I love Putin! MAGA
2. Oleg Deripaska was never my sugar daddy. He's my husband. Shows off new ring.
3. Oleg is a gentleman Trump is not. Here is pee tape.
4. Save me USA, you're my only hope.

A Belarusian model who claimed to have insider knowledge of Russian attempts to meddle in the US elections has been freed from police custody in Moscow, state media reported.

The model, Anastasia Vashukevich, was detained at Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport last Thursday on prostitution allegations after being deported from Thailand, where she had spent nearly a year behind bars for soliciting. She remains a suspect in a prostitution case, TASS reported.

Belarusian model who offered to trade US election info is released from jail

Anastasia has already apologized to Oleg Deripaska. She will undoubtedly fly out of Moscow after the 1pm presser and return to her native Belarus.

Thailand must have been pressured by the Kremlin to deport her to Russia. Usually, one does not get deported to a third country.

Anastasia has already apologized to Oleg Deripaska. She will undoubtedly fly out of Moscow after the 1pm presser and return to her native Belarus.

Thailand must have been pressured by the Kremlin to deport her to Russia. Usually, one does not get deported to a third country.

It's all very interesting her saga, but perhaps she is not as important as she thinks she is. Especially since she's not dead and Russia is allowing her to speak out. I wonder if she will end up in America in a year or two. Apparently Mueller's team sought her out but was "not allowed," to speak with her, since he doesn't seem to mind losing her, and unless this isn't part of his plan... The point that Mueller doesn't seem to care that she is not a witness means that he already found ample proof to back up her story with or without other girls.

Or she's Belarus' Omarosa.

It's all very interesting her saga, but perhaps she is not as important as she thinks she is.

I don't think she's important at all. I think her story was contrived for publicity.

Russia's FSB doesn't seem interested. Belarus president Alexander Lukashenko personally asked Moscow to release her, so she isn't in trouble there either.

In a year no one will even remember her name.

I bet her and stormy tour together...

It's all very interesting her saga, but perhaps she is not as important as she thinks she is. Especially since she's not dead and Russia is allowing her to speak out. I wonder if she will end up in America in a year or two. Apparently Mueller's team sought her out but was "not allowed," to speak with her, since he doesn't seem to mind losing her, and unless this isn't part of his plan... The point that Mueller doesn't seem to care that she is not a witness means that he already found ample proof to back up her story with or without other girls.

Or she's Belarus' Omarosa.

Or, she's about to be dead, in a mysterious manner.

Or, she's about to be dead, in a mysterious manner.

So apparently, she released a clip on Instagram, saying that she didn't feel good and that she loves her president from her favorite country. Not sure if that's talking about Belarus, Russia, or America...

No, I don't expect her to be alive too soon.

Back
Top Bottom