• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beirut Synagogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Lebanese force them out or did they leave by themselves?
They Were/are Lebanese too!
What a telling Misstatement on your part.

Hundreds of thousands just decided that after Millennia of living there--- ahh they didn't like it any more. Hey Lets go to Canada!
Muslim violence and the Civil War had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
the FACT of the matter is that there has been no census conducted since 1932, so how do YOU out of all people know what the majority in Lebanon is ?
I just got back from Lebanon, it certainly didn't look or feel like a typical Muslim country AT ALL. how about that ?

Like I said, a person's credibility is only as good as their intellectual honesty.

Like I said, a person's credibility is only as good as their intellectual honesty.

intellectual honesty, how original :)

Why don't you at least fly over Lebanon before pretending to be an expert ?

Moderator's Warning:
Tell you what. Instead of thread banning and infracting the lot of you, I'll just close the thread. You all seem to have no intent on discussing the topic or having any level of civility towards each other.

They Wereare Lebanese too!
What a telling Misstatement on your part.

Hundreds of thousands just decided that after Milennia of living there--- ahh they didn't like it any more. Hey Lets go to Canada!
Muslim violence and the Civil War had nothing to do with it.

Just FYI, many of the parties fighting against the Maronites were Christians also. By the way, the Maronites originally came from Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom