• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beginning to think Tucker Carlson is a Q....

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Well he now has gone full on anti vaccination. He says they do not work.Tucker goes full on anti vaccination
I am beginning to wonder if the fool is a Qanon......it wouldn't surprise me:Is Carlson a Qanon? Maybe......

The Fox News personality peddled paranoia about the COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday, speculating that “it doesn’t work” and that the government won’t say so out loud. (Watch the video below.) Carlson told his right-wing viewers he couldn’t think of another explanation.
The prime time TV host took a rambling dive into the coronavirus vaccine rollout after the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention earlier in the day recommended a pause in Johnson & Johnson’s one-dose shot. The agencies cited serious blood clots in a small number of people among millions who received the vaccine.

Carlson put the side effects into statistical perspective, but stoked vaccine hesitancy with remarks from Dr. Anthony Fauci (a familiar Fox News target) and other health officials urging vaccinated people to maintain caution.
“At some point ― no one’s asking this, but everyone should be ― what is this about?” Carlson said. “If the vaccines work, why are vaccinated people still banned from living normal lives? What’s the answer to that? It doesn’t make any sense at all. If the vaccine is effective, there’s no reason for people who’ve received it to wear masks or avoid physical contact.”

So, maybe it doesn’t work, and they’re just not telling you that,” he continued. “You’d hate to think that, especially if you’ve gotten two shots. But what’s the other potential explanation? We can’t think of one.”

Last edited:
i think Q is probably this guy (right). he checks all the boxes...

HBO's QAnon documentary 'Q: Into the Storm' searches for its origins but  misses its meaning

"The identity of Q — whom believers falsely think is a high-level military or government official who is bringing down a cabal of Satan-worshipping Democratic elites — was all but revealed in a HBO documentary that aired on Sunday. The end to the 6-part Q: Into the Storm was so anticlimactic it bordered on absurd.

Ron Watkins, who owns and runs 8kun (formerly 8chan), basically admitted he posted as Q in the finale of the documentary. It appeared to be an accident, or a winking "accident" to get credit. "

So, maybe it doesn’t work, and they’re just not telling you that,” he continued. “You’d hate to think that, especially if you’ve gotten two shots. But what’s the other potential explanation? We can’t think of one.”
This type of talk is beyond irresponsible and will go a long way in encouraging vaccine avoidance the result of which may prolong the spread and allow time, and hosts, for the virus to mutate into more virulent strains. More virulent strains that may be impervious to the vaccine and will require a new vaccine each year just like the flu.

I know why the CDC is saying what they are saying, it is because they are by nature overly cautious. There simply has not been enough time to unequivocally state that a vaccination protects from all the various variants or a new one that may develop. They may be being over cautious but to suggest they are saying what they are saying is because the vaccine doesn't work is very, very dangerous. There is already a reluctance amongst many conservatives to get a vaccine and this will just make it worse. What an irresponsible a-hole.

Well he now has gone full on anti vaccination. He says they do not work.Tucker goes full on anti vaccination
I am beginning to wonder if the fool is a Qanon......it wouldn't surprise me:Is Carlson a Qanon? Maybe......

The Fox News personality peddled paranoia about the COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday, speculating that “it doesn’t work” and that the government won’t say so out loud. (Watch the video below.) Carlson told his right-wing viewers he couldn’t think of another explanation.
The prime time TV host took a rambling dive into the coronavirus vaccine rollout after the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention earlier in the day recommended a pause in Johnson & Johnson’s one-dose shot. The agencies cited serious blood clots in a small number of people among millions who received the vaccine.

Carlson put the side effects into statistical perspective, but stoked vaccine hesitancy with remarks from Dr. Anthony Fauci (a familiar Fox News target) and other health officials urging vaccinated people to maintain caution.
“At some point ― no one’s asking this, but everyone should be ― what is this about?” Carlson said. “If the vaccines work, why are vaccinated people still banned from living normal lives? What’s the answer to that? It doesn’t make any sense at all. If the vaccine is effective, there’s no reason for people who’ve received it to wear masks or avoid physical contact.”

At what point does ****er Carlson's malicious propaganda count as yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater? At what point do we recognize that maggot for the enormous liability that he is? He's going to get more people killed, yet because he is a soulless, right-wing extremist who cares about nothing more than himself, he'll continue to get support.

Tucker Carlson is a sorry assed entertainer that would be hosting a late night network variety show IF HE WERE GOOD ENOUGH for the gig. He is virtually nothing more. If you watch Tucker for anything more than his entertainment value you have some serious issues that you might want to think about resolving in some way.

At what point does ****er Carlson's malicious propaganda count as yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater? At what point do we recognize that maggot for the enormous liability that he is? He's going to get more people killed, yet because he is a soulless, right-wing extremist who cares about nothing more than himself, he'll continue to get support.
Trumpers love him! They thrive on being kept riled up and angry, immersed in factless conspiracy theories that consume them with hate and distrust. You would think Trumpers who got the vaccine and want to see life back to normal would be furious with this but they won't be. Instead they will say it's the CDC wanting to control people and never realizing it is really them who are being controlled.

The only quote you posted in your very long interpretation of the words of the propagandists that distort the truth seems like a good question. I highlighted it above.

I was wondering that myself a day or two back when the vaccinated President Biden was vaccinated AND wearing a mask AND was socially distanced from those around him in a very controlled environment.

If the masks, and social distancing are effective substitutes for the vaccines, and if the vaccines are effective to a degree of 95%, then why all three?

It seems that the President, by wearing a mask and social distancing is undermining both the need for and the effectiveness of the vaccines.

Why is he doing this?

Trumpers love him! They thrive on being kept riled up and angry, immersed in factless conspiracy theories that consume them with hate and distrust. You would think Trumpers who got the vaccine and want to see life back to normal would be furious with this but they won't be. Instead they will say it's the CDC wanting to control people and never realizing it is really them who are being controlled.

The fact that the right-wing extremists try to demonize the CDC tells us everything we need to know about them.

The only quote you posted in your very long interpretation of the words of the propagandists that distort the truth seems like a good question. I highlighted it above.

I was wondering that myself a day or two back when the vaccinated President Biden was vaccinated AND wearing a mask AND was socially distanced from those around him in a very controlled environment.

If the masks, and social distancing are effective substitutes for the vaccines, and if the vaccines are effective to a degree of 95%, then why all three?

It seems that the President, by wearing a mask and social distancing is undermining both the need for and the effectiveness of the vaccines.

Why is he doing this?
because that is what the CDC recommends.

Yep. Butt hurt Trumpsters latch onto any ridiculous lie told by Carlson and other far right loons to justify remaining constantly triggered.

because that is what the CDC recommends.

Why? If Social distancing, wearing one mask or two masks and getting vaccinated are ALL effective independently, why do we need to continue to employ all three?

Why? If Social distancing, wearing one mask or two masks and getting vaccinated are ALL effective independently, why do we need to continue to employ all three?
Because it promotes continued division. They are playing us.

if each is 80% effective (just picking a number here for the sake of easy math), then it looks like this...

2 80% effective things combined = 96% effective
3 80% effective things combined = 99.2% effective

So you use multiple layers of effective things to make them more effective as nothing along is 100% effective.

A new Monmonth poll out shows that 21% of Americans say they will never get the vaccine and 12% say they will wait and see. When that is broken down by political party 43% are Republican, 22% Independent and 5% Democrats. No doubt Tucker's message will reinforce the decision in the mind of his viewers, maybe be even pus it higher by moving the 12% to the "never" category. With those types of numbers, it is unlikely we ever really get back to normal as the virus continues to spread and mutate. Thanks Tucker!

if each is 80% effective (just picking a number here for the sake of easy math), then it looks like this...

2 80% effective things combined = 96% effective
3 80% effective things combined = 99.2% effective

So you use multiple layers of effective things to make them more effective as nothing along is 100% effective.
then perhaps THEY Should say that instead of being jerks about people rightfully questioning their actions. they do not RULE, they are supposed to govern , and we have questions of those who we ALLOW to govern us.

that network has done and continues to do a lot of damage, IMO. getting vaccinated to protect yourself from a pandemic should not be a charged political issue.

then perhaps THEY Should say that instead of being jerks about people rightfully questioning their actions. they do not RULE, they are supposed to govern , and we have questions of those who we ALLOW to govern us.
efficacy studies have been available for months, however the average person is not going to understand the math i just posted and overall that would make their communication less effective.

For example Amy Acton in Ohio tried to explain this to people (she used slices of swiss cheese as an analogy, with each slice covering up holes left by other slices) and was hounded out of a job with death threats for it.

efficacy studies have been available for months, however the average person is not going to understand the math i just posted and overall that would make their communication less effective.

For example Amy Acton in Ohio tried to explain this to people (she used slices of swiss cheese as an analogy, with each slice covering up holes left by other slices) and was hounded out of a job with death threats for it.
I do not give a crap about studies, I do not want to hear about studies, if they propose the power to make a decision to curtail my or anyone else's life in this republic, they need to explain themselves, very well.

I do not give a crap about studies, I do not want to hear about studies, if they propose the power to make a decision to curtail my or anyone else's life in this republic, they need to explain themselves, very well.
Studies are how we know if a decision is a good idea or not. If you don't like studies, what method would you prefer to get the necessary data then?

Also, I already pointed out how people reacted to fairly clear messaging (with death threats), swiss cheese is a pretty easily analogy to understand.

Studies are how we know if a decision is a good idea or not. If you don't like studies, what method would you prefer to get the necessary data then?
do you not understand what I am saying? they owe it to us their constituents to explain WTF their decision making is based upon. if they care to cite a study that's great, but my taxes go to them and I have a RIGHT to question their motives and get answers to our questions. any politician that believes otherwise, needs to be voted out. We deserve an answer FROM THEM. a STRAIGHT CLEAR answer, unlike the crap they are peddling now.

Back
Top Bottom