• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Begging for Weapons They Don't Need

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Begging for Weapons They Don't Need:

So they can take Russia.

Go Ukraine.

Sorry, I don't follow the conspiracy theory, Exquisitor. This seems a bit incomplete.
You have to read into it, but ya, it's ambiguous.

I'm saying his begging is for his stockpile, to march on Russia, when we say, "OK Zelensky (enough)."

Try it out, what's the chances?

No, he's ****ting his pants really.

But watch him and think of his stockpile, what do you see?

This certainly is an opinion. I’ve seen many opinions before and this is definitely one of them.

No, they just charge up there to Moscow, no Israel necessary.

Charging Moscow didn't have a great track record even before Moscow had nukes.

What are you on about? You haven't given us enough to work with, just a silly assertion that Ukraine wants to conquer Moscow. It's not even candy, it's litter.

Begging for Weapons They Don't Need:

So they can take Russia.

Go Ukraine.
Go Ukraine! I am content to let Ukrainians decide which weapons they do or do not need to kill Russian invaders.

Needs nukes. And/or Israel.

maxresdefault-17.jpg

I have a fever, and the only prescription is...more Jewish Space Lasers!

maxresdefault-17.jpg

I have a fever, and the only prescription is...more Jewish Space Lasers!

I stand corrected. "Israeli space lasers" is only 2 on the conspiracy scale. It's almost plausible!

Back
Top Bottom