• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beer from which countries have you had - and liked!?

• US

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Ireland

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Germany

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Denmark

• Belgium

• Netherlands

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Russia

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • other countries

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

other countries have got 2 votes from 2 voters.

Japan
Vietnam
China
New Zealand
Australia
Canada
Mexico
Probably more...

You left off Japan. A major market. Mexico as well.

This whole thread is a Farce!!! No Sapporo, Asahi, Negra Modelo, Corona, Bohenia or Dos Equis?

I don't consider myself a beer snob so I'm not all that particular but my preference leans toward Lagers and Pilsners but away from Wheat beer. I like hops and prefer very little or no citrus in my beer.

This whole thread is a Farce!!! No Sapporo, Asahi, Negra Modelo, Corona, Bohenia or Dos Equis?

Corona is Mexico’s Coors Light, imo.

Tecate is what gets squeegied up at the Modelo brewery!

Last edited:
Singhai
San Miguel
Tsingtao
Red Horse
Orion
Hite

Tiger Beer.... was from Singapore but now made in Malaysia. I had two of those last night, in fact.

Corona is Mexico’s Coors Light, imo.

Tecate is what get squeegied up at the Modelo brewery!

Corona is just so unique with the lime and all... on a hot summer day.

Czech beer is the best. Tiger beer from Singapore is amazing, Tusker from Kenya, Windhoek from Namibia is fantastic, Hinano from Tahiti is nice, Bintang from Indonesia, VB from Australia...

You need a lot more countries.

Corona is just so unique with the lime and all... on a hot summer day.

Dos Equis, much better, I like Sol and Bohemia too, not a Tecate fan though.

United Kingdom and Germany have got 6 votes out of 7 voters. :)

Czech beer is the best. Tiger beer from Singapore is amazing, Tusker from Kenya, Windhoek from Namibia is fantastic, Hinano from Tahiti is nice, Bintang from Indonesia, VB from Australia...

I was reading VB is very much liked in India.

Singhai
San Miguel
Tsingtao
Red Horse
Orion
Hite

Singhai is very good, Tsingtao reminds me of Budweiser.

I was stationed at Ft. Bragg in the early 1970s. Once a year our unit sent a platoon or so to Ft. Bliss, where our parent unit was. My roommate requisitioned a 1/4 ton Jeep trailer and brought back a trailer full of Coors beer. We stacked the cases to the ceiling and he wasn’t adverse to during them at room temperature in the morning. This was before Coors was available east of the Mississippi.

Singhai is very good, Tsingtao reminds me of Budweiser.

I was stationed at Ft. Bragg in the early 1970s. Once a year our unit sent a platoon or so to Ft. Bliss, where our parent unit was. My roommate requisitioned a 1/4 ton Jeep trailer and brought back a trailer full of Coors beer. We stacked the cases to the ceiling and he wasn’t adverse to during them at room temperature in the morning. This was before Coors was available east of the Mississippi.

I remember carrying Coors in carry ons.

I had Hinano my first time in Tahiti a while ago... I forgot about that one. Good beer then go snorkling...

Are those names countries? :cool:

And: You seem to be one of those ****** who still have not realized that there are only 10 options allowed per poll.
As I always include also "others" and "none" - there are exactly 8 possibilities left.
But - with "others" every possibility is included. :)

So - go and create your own poll.

I won't argue with you.

There is a good old saying: "Never argue with ****** .... because......."

---------------

Over and out. :cool:

Last edited:
I had Hinano my first time in Tahiti a while ago... I forgot about that one. Good beer then go snorkling...

It is easy to find in Hawaii, I've never seen VB or Bintang in the US though.

Back
Top Bottom