• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

been lurking around for a few days :)

Kyle

Reaction score
thought i'd join in on a few debates sometime. The last place (ran by liberals) banned me for my views on homosexuality. This place seems pretty balanced though, hopefully I won't have the same problem. Look forward to debating with you! :2wave:

welcome man, this forum may disagree on issues, but they don't ban over it.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

I too would be interested in which forum did this.

Hi Kyle, :2wave:

welcome2.gif

We like a good, clean debate here. :lol:

Have Fun and Happy Posting !​

Last edited:
Kyle said:
thought i'd join in on a few debates sometime. The last place (ran by liberals) banned me for my views on homosexuality. This place seems pretty balanced though, hopefully I won't have the same problem. Look forward to debating with you! :2wave:

Welcome to Debate Politics!

A site banned you? Don't think that's going to happen here unless you threaten someone.

well the site in general didn't ban be...some hardcore liberal did. Just don't bother visiting halflife2.net political forums if you're not atleast moderately liberal.

Kyle said:
well the site in general didn't ban be...some hardcore liberal did. Just don't bother visiting halflife2.net political forums if you're not atleast moderately liberal.

Never even heard of them. But I don't get out much.

Back
Top Bottom