• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beck Smears Obama 11 year old Daugter

You MAY note...my first comment was that it was wrong for Beck to mention the daughter. Just as it was wrong for Limbaugh. You see...I AM consistent. I dont excuse them.
But...since everyone says its JUST a joke after all...at least when democrats and liberals do it...welll...I can play too. Im THAT big of an asshole myself...

20 seconds on the clock...lets see how many comments we can make about John Kerrys daughter...

http://www.netglimse.com/images/celebs/alexandra_kerry/alexandra-kerry_004.jpg

Id hit it! DUI or not.

alexandra-kerry.jpg

well, has a talking head insulted republican kids in the same way? olbermann? maddow, chris matthews?

WE can do it, we're nobody. comedians can do it, and they can then take the heat for it. but people look to beck for their VIEWS.

Then tell your constituents on here to stop making threads about him. It's not righties on here making them, but your own breathern. You give him more attention than the right does. I think he's a nut but commend him for putting the lefts panties in such a wad.

You would do well to learn who's who around here and who's "brethren" and who's not. Further, it doesn't surprise me any that you somehow find pleasure watching other's get offended. There is no shortage of that mentality around here especially from the "far" right and "far" left. That's just one reason the conservative's have been getting a bad rap and losing seats right and left. Positions and ideals matters not when the person one is dialoging with conducts themself like an asshole. (All present company accepted, I am referring to Beck.) The message is lost in the arrogance.

Sorry.... double post.

(You/we can actually just delete the entire "repeated" post now. Not sure if it is a feature of the new version or if you could do it before. Recent discovery though... ;) )

Is Bell a racist?
You're grasping at straws that don't exist except in your own mind.

To me, it's not about racism. It's about plaigarism. You committed theft of someone else's intellectual property, and claimed it as your own. That's about as low as you can get. Then you turn around and blame Obama. Well, I've got news for you. Whether Obama is a plaigarist or not is not the point. The point is that you posted something here as your own idea, when you clearly stole the idea from someone else.

Re: Beck Smeres Obama 11 year old Daugter

Cenk puts it into form. Glenn is an arsehole.

You can believe what you like. The baby talk is funny though. :lol:

Yes do indeed **believe** what you want, as if I or anyone else could stop you! In this case** believe** and brag that you have, what was it now, detailed and "busted out" a bunch of supposedly "ridiculous claims" I made? I'm pretty comfortable with the fact you talked some smack, good for you! Not really a problem I spend much time crying about. But that is all you did, and if an older retiree with nothing better to do wants to play Fred Rogers and talk about non existent debunking of claims were not a single one actually appears at, more power to you as well! Have fun with that oh brave internet warrior!

Yes do indeed **believe** what you want, as if I or anyone else could stop you! In this case** believe** and brag that you have, what was it now, detailed and "busted out" a bunch of supposedly "ridiculous claims" I made? I'm pretty comfortable with the fact you talked some smack, good for you! Not really a problem I spend much time crying about. But that is all you did, and if an older retiree with nothing better to do wants to play Fred Rogers and talk about non existent debunking of claims were not a single one actually appears at, more power to you as well! Have fun with that oh brave internet warrior!

Dude, I really did not insult you with my original post, don't know why you are all butt hurt about it as it was dead on. You claimed you know, no one. You know people here correct? Well I have seen MANY fellow conservatives do exactly what you are accusing libs of doing. The truth is both sides do it and your comment was nothing more than partisan crap. Hyperbole with some truth mixed in.

Now you can as I said before do what you like, but stop making things up. Anyone who has read this thread already knows the partisan crap you spout. Not to mention the absolute exaggerations and untruths you try to attribute to me. ;)

Moderator's Warning:
Enough already! Both of you need to drop this now, or take it elsewhere(basement, PMs, whatever). If you have issues with posts, use the report post function.

Id hit it! DUI or not.

alexandra-kerry.jpg

Hell yeah...make money the Kerry way...screw your way into it! (I just posted the link, not the actually picture of the slut with her nipple full on display on the red carpet...)

Last edited:
Hell yeah...make money the Kerry way...screw your way into it! (I just posted the link, not the actually picture of the slut with her nipple full on display on the red carpet...)

I was going to post that one but decided it would be in bad taste. :mrgreen:

I was going to post that one but decided it would be in bad taste. :mrgreen:

Personally, have always been a big fan of bad taste. Go for it.....:)

Moderator's Warning:
Enough already! Both of you need to drop this now, or take it elsewhere(basement, PMs, whatever). If you have issues with posts, use the report post function.

Thanks Redress, clearly a MOD was required as "this" was really starting to verge out into fantasy hinter lands populated with ever escalating hyperbolic charges of "false claims" and then spiraling most recently out to "making up facts". Clearly given the actual genesis and origin of the comments (screw the Vegas rule!) it could end no other way and I thank you for stepping in, even if it killed you to have to do it.;)

Pretty sure those doods killed the thread, but I'll take a shot anyway. I think it's clear that Beck and the krew at Fox News have taken a decidedly anti-Obama stance farther than is comfortable. They don't object to him as a liberal or as a Democrat, but really just HIM. It's scary to me the extremes of the rhetoric that has been thrown around by these guys. IMO, it's crazy-sounding and truly dangerous, but I know it sells advertising slots. I can only hope that is their only goal with this stuff.
I created a satirical video to make my own comment on the whole situation. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think:
YouTube - Yes We Can Rap

Positive or negative, I'd love to hear it.

Pretty sure those doods killed the thread, but I'll take a shot anyway. I think it's clear that Beck and the krew at Fox News have taken a decidedly anti-Obama stance farther than is comfortable. They don't object to him as a liberal or as a Democrat, but really just HIM. It's scary to me the extremes of the rhetoric that has been thrown around by these guys. IMO, it's crazy-sounding and truly dangerous, but I know it sells advertising slots. I can only hope that is their only goal with this stuff.
I created a satirical video to make my own comment on the whole situation. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think:
YouTube - Yes We Can Rap

Positive or negative, I'd love to hear it.

No worse than the "rhetoric" thrown at Bush during his 8 years. Beck is just one guy who has an "opinion" show on Fox, he does not represent the network.

His comment was crap, but the politicizing of it goes on, and on. :roll:

To me, it's not about racism. It's about plaigarism. You committed theft of someone else's intellectual property, and claimed it as your own. That's about as low as you can get. Then you turn around and blame Obama. Well, I've got news for you. Whether Obama is a plaigarist or not is not the point. The point is that you posted something here as your own idea, when you clearly stole the idea from someone else.

Never ever have I claimed it as my own. Hence no signature or date.
Nice try Casey, now back to the dugout.

The augmentation is mine... it didn't happen by divine intervention ya know.

Would you care to try again Casey?
Perhaps you can start with this sentence> "I was wrong and I stand corrected."

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture67110374-biden-ashley-812x671.jpg

See... name... date...

PS> For some like Hazlnut who like to whip out the race card at any opportunity, it is about race.
For me... I think Bell & Ramirez are in a class apart, and as Bell torched Bush at every turn, leaving a hilarious body of work, I simply like to turn the tables with his own poison.

As for being a racist... pure nonsense.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...-137-cars-burned-france-7.html#post1058469843
"fond" was an understatement.

Last edited:
No worse than the "rhetoric" thrown at Bush during his 8 years. Beck is just one guy who has an "opinion" show on Fox, he does not represent the network.

His comment was crap, but the politicizing of it goes on, and on. :roll:

I think that you're wrong there. Although (according to public opinion polls) 80% Americans disagreed with many of the things that George Bush did, people (at least in mainstream media) weren't claiming that he was destroying democracy, or trying to take over the country, or a terrorist. Literally all these things and worse have been claimed by Fox News.
And it is true that Beck has an opinion show on Fox, but I think you are right to put opinion in quotes. The problem with Fox is that they disguise their opinion as news. If you watch one of Beck's shows the word News is prominently displayed in corner, the scrolling headline bars pass underneath. And blatant opinion (probably not even Beck's actual opinion) gets spewed above. For example:
http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Caps/beck-hitler-stalin-lenin.jpg

Fox News is the equivalent of Trolling on websites. Spewing overcharged rhetoric to elicit frivolous and heated replies from others. I personally can't even believe it exists.

I think that you're wrong there. Although (according to public opinion polls) 80% Americans disagreed with many of the things that George Bush did, people (at least in mainstream media) weren't claiming that he was destroying democracy, or trying to take over the country, or a terrorist. Literally all these things and worse have been claimed by Fox News.

They were claiming he was a Nazi, Chimp, stupid and the list goes on. This was all not just Fox news.

Please post a news story from Fox news or one of the reporters that says President Obama is:

#1 Destroying Democracy
#2 Trying to overthrow the country
#3 Called Obama a terrorist

Fox News has done none of those. Some of the talking heads at that network may have said those things, but they do not represent news or the Fox network. Considering what was said about president Bush on Air America and other liberal talk shows, it is the pot and the kettle.

And it is true that Beck has an opinion show on Fox, but I think you are right to put opinion in quotes. The problem with Fox is that they disguise their opinion as news. If you watch one of Beck's shows the word News is prominently displayed in corner, the scrolling headline bars pass underneath. And blatant opinion (probably not even Beck's actual opinion) gets spewed above. For example:
http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Caps/beck-hitler-stalin-lenin.jpg

You think people are so stupid that they accept his and shows like it as news?

Do you honestly think because the word "news" is displayed, people are fooled? That is like thinking Clark Kent's disguise of a pair of glasses would actually work.

Fox News is the equivalent of Trolling on websites. Spewing overcharged rhetoric to elicit frivolous and heated replies from others. I personally can't even believe it exists.

Your partisan blinders are showing. The news on Fox is slanted to the right, but they are in no way guilty of what you accuse them of.

As soon as you post some evidence to back up the claims you made, I will give credit to your argument.

They were claiming he was a Nazi, Chimp, stupid and the list goes on. This was all not just Fox news.

Please post a news story from Fox news or one of the reporters that says President Obama is:

#1 Destroying Democracy
#2 Trying to overthrow the country
#3 Called Obama a terrorist

Fox News has done none of those. Some of the talking heads at that network may have said those things, but they do not represent news or the Fox network. Considering what was said about president Bush on Air America and other liberal talk shows, it is the pot and the kettle.

You think people are so stupid that they accept his and shows like it as news?

Do you honestly think because the word "news" is displayed, people are fooled? That is like thinking Clark Kent's disguise of a pair of glasses would actually work.

Your partisan blinders are showing. The news on Fox is slanted to the right, but they are in no way guilty of what you accuse them of.

As soon as you post some evidence to back up the claims you made, I will give credit to your argument.

YouTube - E.D. Hill Fist Jabs Barack Obama

Fox News calling Obama a terrorist because of a greeting exchanged with his wife. I'll wait now for that credit.

YouTube - E.D. Hill Fist Jabs Barack Obama

Fox News calling Obama a terrorist because of a greeting exchanged with his wife. I'll wait now for that credit.

She said and I quote "A fist bump? A pound? A terrorist fist jab? The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently," it was nothing more than people trying to spin what she said. It's sad that Fox caved a week later as she was also removed by Fox from the show.

That is the best you have got?:lol: Thats almost as good as the "Outraged Liberals: Stop Picking on Obama's Baby Mama!"

This is a far cry from "weren't claiming that he was destroying democracy, or trying to take over the country, or a terrorist. Literally all these things and worse have been claimed by Fox News.

Put up or be beaten with Interweb fury. :mrgreen:

Also this one of Glenn Beck claiming Obama is destroying democracy. At 7:28, the President has usurped "everything":

YouTube - Part 1 : Glenn Beck - Obama's Administration Will Destroy Democracy In America !!!

Beck is AGAIN not Fox news, or even a representative of Fox news.

And here in the video I made almost all claims were directly pulled from Fox News or Rush Limbaugh. Please enjoy, and tell me what you think:

YouTube - Yes We Can Rap

If you want to push your video, I ain't interested. Put up some real links to the actual video or quotes unedited and we may have something.

OK I watched the Video, you do realize it was a parody right? :lol:

It was stupid for the most part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom