• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beck Smears Obama 11 year old Daugter

Re: Beck Smeres Obama 11 year old Daugter

I already have, you read it and got all butt hurt. I don't need to repeat myself. :mrgreen:
You mean you weally *did* detail so called ridiculous claims?Just in super special invisible HTML? How utterly ridiculous. Do let me work up an even more poorly...................yawn.

Last edited:
Letterman was speaking of the morally deficient Bristol, her dead-beat father "spun" the joke as targeting the other younger child.

The joke had nothing to do with rape. People are being really stupid.

No, Letterman screwed the pooch. the younger daughter was attending the game, I think they even showed her on the screen. no?

Fact is, which ever daughter he intended it to be about, it was in context about the one attending the game. His initial reaction to the whole thing cemented the dirtbags true colors.

It was in poor taste either way, but in context it was indeed about the younger daughter.

"He said that his "joke" Monday about Palin's (unnamed) daughter getting "knocked up" by a professional baseball player was aimed at Palin's daughter, Bristol, who is 18, not Willow, who is 14 and attended the baseball game. "I would never, never make jokes about raping or having sex with a 14-year-old girl...Am I guilty of poor taste? Yes." - Aging man, 62, jokes about girl, 14 (Letterman on Willow Palin) update | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

He is correct and people again blew it way out of proportion and are just politicizing it, nothing more.

Last edited:
No, Letterman screwed the pooch. the younger daughter was attending the game, I think they even showed her on the screen. no?

Irrelevant, it makes no difference who was actually attending the game except for Sarah.

Fact is, which ever daughter he intended it to be about, it was in context about the one attending the game. His initial reaction to the whole thing cemented the dirtbags true colors.

I posted his initial comments. Nothing like you are making it out to be.

It was in poor taste either way, but in context it was indeed about the younger daughter.

In context it was a joke, nothing more. Had nothing to do with rape and I doubt that was his intent. In poor taste, yes. Thats about it.

Re: Beck Smeres Obama 11 year old Daugter

You mean you weally *did* detail so called ridiculous claims?Just in super special invisible HTML? How utterly ridiculous. Do let me work up an even more poorly...................yawn.

You can believe what you like. The baby talk is funny though. :lol:

Irrelevant, it makes no difference who was actually attending the game except for Sarah.

I posted his initial comments. Nothing like you are making it out to be.

In context it was a joke, nothing more. Had nothing to do with rape and I doubt that was his intent. In poor taste, yes. Thats about it.

/facepalm

"One awkward moment though during the game, maybe you heard about it, maybe you saw it on one of the highlight reels. One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked-up by Alex Rodriguez."

Who was palin at the game with. :doh

/facepalm

"One awkward moment though during the game, maybe you heard about it, maybe you saw it on one of the highlight reels. One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked-up by Alex Rodriguez."

Not that I disagree with you, but it was pretty obvious the Letterman joke was suppose to be about Bristol. It doesn't excuse what he said whether he meant it for the older or younger, but to say he meant to say it about the younger daughter I don't think is being completely honest.

Not that I disagree with you, but it was pretty obvious the Letterman joke was suppose to be about Bristol. It doesn't excuse what he said whether he meant it for the older or younger, but to say he meant to say it about the younger daughter I don't think is being completely honest.

I never said, he intentionally made it about the younger, I think he just didn't care enough to check. :shrug:

Funny that it took Letterman attacking a politicians child (hey...wait...the left should have eviscerated him for that) for the world to see him for the dirtbag he is. Then shortly afterward his history with his interns comes out...ah...power...

I wasnt around back then...were the people on the left that are upset with Beck equally hateful of Dave?

Funny that it took Letterman attacking a politicians child (hey...wait...the left should have eviscerated him for that) for the world to see him for the dirtbag he is. Then shortly afterward his history with his interns comes out...ah...power...

I wasnt around back then...were the people on the left that are upset with Beck equally hateful of Dave?

no, they were far to busy calling palin's daughter a slut.

/facepalm

He probably had no idea who was at the game other than Sarah Palin herself. It was not a big deal that one of her daughters was with her.

You can face palm all you like, it does not change the fact that it was a joke and people are being really stupid about it.

What the **** difference does it make if it was the younger OR older daughter? Is there an age limit that we can start attacking politicians kids? I pretty much thought the standard was "hands off family."

So I guess we CAN just go all off on Obamas apparently retarded daughter that at age 11 asks questions suited to a 4 year old...

I still say it never happened and Obama is a scumbag for dragging his child into politics (hey...isnt that the leftist line with regard to palin? Geez...this double standard thing ****in ROCKS...)

I never said, he intentionally made it about the younger, I think he just didn't care enough to check. :shrug:

It was a joke? Why would he care?

This is nothing more than partisan hackery.

no, they were far to busy calling palin's daughter a slut.

Well...I have to say...now that the gloves are off..hell this could be a LOT of fun. Wasnt Gores daughter just recently arrested for a DUI? And Im pretty sure there was a slutty pic of Bidens daughter making the rounds not too long ago...

Um... no.

See, heres the problem, now you're back in fantasyland, like Palin, trying to paint someone you don't like as a pedophile--something vile and evil.

It's moronic hyper-partisanship in the extreme. It's classic Palin.

Um... no.

See, heres the problem, now you're back in fantasyland, like Palin, trying to paint someone you don't like as a pedophile--something vile and evil.

I guess you missed were I agreed with soccerboy that it probably wasn't intentional, but more likley a lack of caring on lettermans part.

Keep mouth foaming though. :thumbs:

What the **** difference does it make if it was the younger OR older daughter? Is there an age limit that we can start attacking politicians kids? I pretty much thought the standard was "hands off family."

So I guess we CAN just go all off on Obamas apparently retarded daughter that at age 11 asks questions suited to a 4 year old...

I still say it never happened and Obama is a scumbag for dragging his child into politics (hey...isnt that the leftist line with regard to palin? Geez...this double standard thing ****in ROCKS...)

No I agree that family is completely off limits. I was just responding to Rev's comment about how it was about the younger daughter when the joke was aimed to be about Bristol.

Well...I have to say...now that the gloves are off..hell this could be a LOT of fun. Wasnt Gores daughter just recently arrested for a DUI? And Im pretty sure there was a slutty pic of Bidens daughter making the rounds not too long ago...

meh, I leave the kids out of it... :shrug:

really? i guess rush limbaugh discussing chelsea clinton's looks was okay?

I guess you missed were I agreed with soccerboy that it probably wasn't intentional, but more likley a lack of caring on lettermans part.

Keep mouth foaming though. :thumbs:

You are lucky I did not go off on you even more. You are the one responsible for this travesty of an avatar. :2razz:

No I agree that family is completely off limits. I was just responding to Rev's comment about how it was about the younger daughter when the joke was aimed to be about Bristol.

now we don't know that. In fact it was widely reported that letterman's writers got wind of Willow attending the ball game with her mother from espn.

It wasn't about "bristol" it was about palin's "daughter".... he chose poorly.

He was not saying that. He is saying that both sides do it and it is just partisan games in the end.

Um... no.

Well I dont know whats worse...a 17 year old kid that gets pregnant or a 27 year old grown woman that snorts coke and bends over to earn more...

"The video, which the shooter initially hoped to sell for $2 million before scaling back his price to $400,000, shows a 20-something woman with light skin and long brown hair taking a red straw from her mouth, bending over a desk, inserting the straw into her nostril and snorting lines of white powder.

She then stands up and begins talking with other people in the room. A young man looks on from behind her, facing the camera. The lawyers said he was Ashley’s boyfriend of a few years.
The camera follows the woman from a few feet away, focusing on her as she moves around the room. It appears not to be concealed. At one point she shouts, “Shut the f— up!”
The woman appears to resemble Ashley Biden, 27, a social worker for a Delaware child-welfare agency and a visible presence during her father’s campaign for the White House.
“At one point she pretty much complains that the line isn’t big enough,” said the second lawyer, who declined to identify himself. “And she talks about her dad.”

So she has Obamas nose for coke (no...sorry...Obama smoked crack...my bad) AND her daddys language skills...

RELAX...its just a joke!

One of many...

You MAY note...my first comment was that it was wrong for Beck to mention the daughter. Just as it was wrong for Limbaugh. You see...I AM consistent. I dont excuse them.
But...since everyone says its JUST a joke after all...at least when democrats and liberals do it...welll...I can play too. Im THAT big of an _________ myself...

20 seconds on the clock...lets see how many comments we can make about John Kerrys daughter...

http://www.netglimse.com/images/celebs/alexandra_kerry/alexandra-kerry_004.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom