• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beck goes ballistic over Soros donation to Media Matters

Another person that seems to have no problem what so ever with a so called "journalist" manufacturing facts to bolster an attack piece.

Dood. I watched the video. :doh Beck's performance made me laugh till I cried.*

I'm not sure what "journalist" you're referring to, but since this is a thread about Beck the Entertainer's hilarious sissy fit over Soros, then I guess I agree with you completely: Beck manufactures facts to bolster his attack pieces.

:thumbs:

* The goat noises were particularly effective.

After calling Evolution 'ridiculous', Beck, picked what's left of his career off his butt and through it at people...

alg_resize_orangutan_glenn-beck.jpg

Evolution is a "theory". Do you know what "theory" is?

Evolution is a "theory". Do you know what "theory" is?

According to the United States National Academy of Sciences,
The formal scientific definition of theory is quite different from the everyday meaning of the word. It refers to a comprehensive explanation of some aspect of nature that is supported by a vast body of evidence. Many scientific theories are so well established that no new evidence is likely to alter them substantially. For example, no new evidence will demonstrate that the Earth does not orbit around the sun (heliocentric theory), or that living things are not made of cells (cell theory), that matter is not composed of atoms, or that the surface of the Earth is not divided into solid plates that have moved over geological timescales (the theory of plate tectonics). One of the most useful properties of scientific theories is that they can be used to make predictions about natural events or phenomena that have not yet been observed. [7]

Scientific theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom