• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beck Bashing Book Bombs

I counted them also, and I have started 11 threads with "Beck" in the title. Funny thing, I also found that hazelnut started 11 threads bashing Beck. The question you of course didn't answer, was "How many Beck bashing threads have been started on this forum", so I decided to help you out.

There have been a whopping 36 threads started that attack Glenn Beck, and that doesn't include the many other threads that rapidly devolve into Beck bashing threads.

As long as the left is so obsessed with trying to destroy the man using lies and distortions, I will keep defending him and posting threads that make the far left idiots around here blow a gasket.

Have a nice day.

Yet you defend and worship Beck, who makes millions by lying, deceiving and distorting.

Just sayin'.

Yet you defend and worship Beck, who makes millions by lying, deceiving and distorting.

Just sayin'.

As long as people keep attacking him, I will keep defending him.

Does that bother you as much as Beck existence does to those that lick Obama's boots? I certainly hope it does, because that only motivates me to post more Beck...
more Beck...

more Beck...
more Beck...
more Beck...

And you know what... I think I will... Thanks for the pep talk.

As long as people keep attacking him, I will keep defending him.

Does that bother you as much as Beck existence does to those that lick Obama's boots? I certainly hope it does, because that only motivates me to post more Beck...
more Beck...

more Beck...
more Beck...
more Beck...

And you know what... I think I will... Thanks for the pep talk.

You feel the need to defend him because you are a fan. If it was Mike Moore bashing, would you defend him? Of course not.

You feel the need to defend him because you are a fan. If it was Mike Moore bashing, would you defend him? Of course not.

Wow... Now I'm more motivated than ever... This next week is going to be a Beck marathon!

Thanks Liberalground... I mean... Well, you have to admit that name is a better fit.

Wow... Now I'm more motivated than ever... This next week is going to be a Beck marathon!

Thanks Liberalground... I mean... Well, you have to admit that name is a better fit.

I feel sorry that you are so deeply tranced by Beck. I can only hope that you'll finally see though his deception one of these days.

I feel sorry that you are so deeply tranced by Beck. I can only hope that you'll finally see though his deception one of these days.

I was going to wait until tomorrow, but man can you motivate a person... First thread, coming right up!

I counted them also, and I have started 11 threads with "Beck" in the title. Funny thing, I also found that hazelnut started 11 threads bashing Beck. The question you of course didn't answer, was "How many Beck bashing threads have been started on this forum", so I decided to help you out.

There have been a whopping 36 threads started that attack Glenn Beck, and that doesn't include the many other threads that rapidly devolve into Beck bashing threads.

As long as the left is so obsessed with trying to destroy the man using lies and distortions, I will keep defending him and posting threads that make the far left idiots around here blow a gasket.

Have a nice day.

Well, you need to get your facts straight. I recounted and I came up with 14... the other 4 were threads that actually had nothing to do with Beck. Hazlnut has posted 10 bashing Beck, and that still puts you in the lead. And there are 66 threads that have Beck in the thread title. From what I saw, the slight majority were adoring threads. Regardless, it is a well known fact that you ARE a superfan of Beck, and based on your posting, it is weird that you would deny that. But if that's what you want to do, we'll just let your posting speak for you.

Well, you need to get your facts straight. I recounted and I came up with 14... the other 4 were threads that actually had nothing to do with Beck. Hazlnut has posted 10 bashing Beck, and that still puts you in the lead. And there are 66 threads that have Beck in the thread title. From what I saw, the slight majority were adoring threads. Regardless, it is a well known fact that you ARE a superfan of Beck, and based on your posting, it is weird that you would deny that. But if that's what you want to do, we'll just let your posting speak for you.

And Captain "Filing Cabinet" Courtesy strikes once again!

Back
Top Bottom