• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Because tou yhought he was white ,he must be guilty

If he hadn't killed a black kid, his defenders would never have allowed him honorary white status.

If he hadn't killed a black kid, his defenders would never have allowed him honorary white status.

th

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Z/M Forum. Shall I remind you all to play nice or just assume the worst and come back to the thread in an hour and issue a couple of thread bans?

Absolutely right. After realizing he's not "White" but rather a "Latino" from S Florida, they then came back with one of the most racist things I'd ever heard. That's he's a "White Latino" as if that's somehow different? Does this mean people who have one Black parent & one White parent are no longer Black? I wonder how Rev Al would feel about the media calling them "White African Americans" from now on?

Absolutely right. After realizing he's not "White" but rather a "Latino" from S Florida, they then came back with one of the most racist things I'd ever heard. That's he's a "White Latino" as if that's somehow different? Does this mean people who have one Black parent & one White parent are no longer Black? I wonder how Rev Al would feel about the media calling them "White African Americans" from now on?

I think the issue was presented that way to purposely duck the issue of Hispanic racism towards blacks-------------Something FL is notorious for.......................

Back
Top Bottom