• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Because of the young Catholic school boy

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Because the young Catholic school boy refused to be intimidated, and just smiled at the lying fool in his face, libs have come up with this. Any white male that smiles is showing his white supremacy.

I find that a hoot. I laugh in the face of the ignorance and anti American BS that left wingers are blathering these days.

Because the young Catholic school boy refused to be intimidated, and just smiled at the lying fool in his face, libs have come up with this. Any white male that smiles is showing his white supremacy.

I find that a hoot. I laugh in the face of the ignorance and anti American BS that left wingers are blathering these days.

And only white people are capable of racism....

Bull****.
Is that clear enough for you? No? Try this- that's a lie.

Any links to show this

No. People that behave like white supremacists are showing their white supremacy. Honestly, it's not that complicated. Like these "very fine people" as Trump calls them, an important part of his base:

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

Yeah, sadly that appears to be how your POTUS wants it.

Hail Trump: White nationalists mark Trump win with Nazi salute

Fox News, NBC, and Facebook pulled Trump's racist campaign ad

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Ryan: Trump's comments 'textbook definition' of racism

Personally, I hope this kind of behavior eventually becomes unacceptable in the USA.

Last edited:
Im going to smile at every liberal I know and watch them pee their pants and run for their safe place. I never knew I had this power.

Im going to smile at every liberal I know and watch them pee their pants and run for their safe place. I never knew I had this power.

More lies. Does that come naturally to you or are you emulating your Dear Leader?
The day you smile at a liberal it'll be because he tried to explain something to you in terms you don't understand and you can't admit it.

More lies. Does that come naturally to you or are you emulating your Dear Leader?
The day you smile at a liberal it'll be because he tried to explain something to you in terms you don't understand and you can't admit it.

I notice your little tag line. Great one for a democrat sheep. Thats what the party leaders want.

Back
Top Bottom