• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beauty and the Beast's 'exclusively gay moment'

Why is it so many people who complain about gays always talk about having things shoved down their throats?

Why is it so many people who complain about gays always talk about having things shoved down their throats?

Doh! I see what you did there!

Lets remake Mary Poppins gay

So tell me why put gay into this movie when its not in the org story

Just what type of theater are you going to?

I have not had anything shoved down my throat in one

Or more to the point if you don't like it don't watch it

'Beauty and the Beast's 'exclusively gay moment' will be a Disney first, director tells magazine

'Beauty and the Beast's 'exclusively gay moment' will be a Disney first, director tells magazine | Tampa Bay Times

Why? Was the part of the real org story?

They just have to shove gayness down Americas mouth!

Cry me a river, pal. Nobody is forcing you to watch the movie. Or trying to shove objects down your throat.

If you're so triggered by gays, then don't watch it.

'Beauty and the Beast's 'exclusively gay moment' will be a Disney first, director tells magazine

'Beauty and the Beast's 'exclusively gay moment' will be a Disney first, director tells magazine | Tampa Bay Times

Why? Was the part of the real org story?

They just have to shove gayness down Americas mouth!

The horror :roll:

I highly doubt there were any demons or Matt Damon at the Great Wall back when they were building it, and yet.....

Of all the things to cry about, this is especially dumb.

Next Disney movie: Mickey Mouse will be moving in with Donald Duck, Dewey will be announcing he is undergoing a trans-species operation to become a pelican

Next Disney movie: Mickey Mouse will be moving in with Donald Duck, Dewey will be announcing he is undergoing a trans-species operation to become a pelican

Do you need a safe place, one without Disney or any one liking your purdy mouth?

I don't have a problem with "diversity characters" but it's the way they publicize it.
Just put him the movie and don't make a stink about it.

Most folks will probably shrug it off and not make a deal.
It's when it feels forced and shoehorned, where the problem lies.

I for one am tired of Hollyweird sliding its turgid, throbbing gayness straight up America's lubed-up anus

You should pitch that to Disney. I'd pay $10 to see it.

Disney is getting gay with kids.

I don't understand why kids stories, that would be prepubescent kids, have to have sexual over tones or sexual themes in them at all.

I don't understand why kids stories, that would be prepubescent kids, have to have sexual over tones or sexual themes in them at all.

Because they are movies with adults in them, and that's just part of being an adult.

If parents want to show their children movies devoid of sexual themes, they should focus on cartoons that feature anthropomorphic objects.

Everything having a gay couple in it wasn't the main reason I gave up TV and movies, but it was at the top of the list.

On a related note, a movie theater in Mississippi isn't showing the movie because of this issue. It's about damn time the progressive Hollywood social engineering agenda gets some push back.

Disney is getting gay with kids.

Disney is a liberal company, so they are pushing the social message that liberals want everyone to accept. It this isn't the first movie Disney has used to push an agenda and it won't be the last.

I'm actually surpised all these liberal companies aren't pushing transsexuals on people more. I suppose they don't feel comfortable with that yet since they didn't force their views into law with the Supreme Court. Once that happens though it's show time.

Who said anything about sexual themes? There's no reason that the relationship depicted between two male characters will be any more sexualised that the relationship between the two leads (with it's bestiality undertones that all the objectors are conveniently overlooking of course :) ).

Back
Top Bottom