• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beau Beasley saying hello!

Beau Beasley

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hello

Im a long toothed conservative, but such labels are entirely relative in many ways these days, Ive come a long way in my thinking over the years.

I used to be a leftist some time ago, and argued various left wing causes, Ive dabbled in libertarian thought, and read deeply.

Its my pleasure to be discussing matters with you all.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 217666876_10224917176627232_410343148619441676_n.jpg
    217666876_10224917176627232_410343148619441676_n.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 15
Hello

Im a long toothed conservative, but such labels are entirely relative in many ways these days, Ive come a long way in my thinking over the years.

I used to be a leftist some time ago, and argued various left wing causes, Ive dabbled in libertarian thought, and read deeply.

Cheers.
Hello, Beau.
I think you may find yourself pretty busy here ... if you choose to.
Welcome.

Welcome, Beau!

Welcome to the OP!

First post was a doozy!

Hello

Cheers.
Claiming you "used to be a leftist" is actually pretty common among "conservatives" on line, but intellectually lazy. It doesn't give you the cred you think it does.

Back
Top Bottom