• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beat Saber

roguenuke

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So my son really likes this game but my husband and I play it on occasion too. We have PS4 VR set, so that is what we are playing it on right now. My understanding is that it is better on the PC if only for the access to so much more music to play. It is pretty fun though and gives a bit of a workout if you are getting into it.

So has anyone else tried it? I would recommend if you have any sort of VR setup that has this available.

I enjoyed some Beat Saber for a while when we first got VR.

So my son really likes this game but my husband and I play it on occasion too. We have PS4 VR set, so that is what we are playing it on right now. My understanding is that it is better on the PC if only for the access to so much more music to play. It is pretty fun though and gives a bit of a workout if you are getting into it.

So has anyone else tried it? I would recommend if you have any sort of VR setup that has this available.
To quickly answer the question of "have I tried it", I present to the court exhibit A:
1647404515740.png

But yes. It is MUCH better on PC and nearly as good on Quest 2. I find with how busy I am these days Beat Saber is the main VR game I still have time to play (partially because I can justify it as a workout ;)). If you really intent on playing Beat Saber as a workout I strongly recommend playing on PC or Quest, as the custom songs have many more levels where you have to move around and cannot just stand there. If you have played Fitbeat in the main game you know what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom