• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beard or No Beard?

What sort of facial hair do you like on a man?

• Total voters
So here's the deal: I want to grow a beard. For as long as I can remember, my dad has worn a beard (my mother has never seen him without one in the 35+ years she's known him). My younger brother has worn a beard for years. My uncle has worn a beard nearly as long as my dad has. However, my wife hates facial hair, and, since I'm ***** whipped, I cannot grow one.

I'm just curious what people's opinions are here regarding men with facial hair.
time to grow a sack and put your ol' lady in her place!! lol:mrgreen::lol::2razz:

time to grow a sack and put your ol' lady in her place!! lol:mrgreen::lol::2razz:
Actually, it is time to stick your tongue back in your head and mind your own ****ing business.

Beards are great if you have acne or a double chin.

Actually, it is time to stick your tongue back in your head and mind your own ****ing business.
wow, not sure what i did to deserve that, but piss off.

Back
Top Bottom