• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bear scares 11 year old peeing tourist girl

LiberalAvenger

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Sweden is a weird place. It's like a fart there is a big event.

The Mark

Sporadic insanity normal.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Sweden is a weird place. It's like a fart there is a big event.
Whereas where I live, we make jokes about our farts – sometimes, while they happen.

LaughAtTheWorld

Custom User Title
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In our place, people have learned how to fart quietly

marduc

don't panic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
In our place, people have learned how to fart quietly

silent farts are worthless, a good fart demands proper appreciation, and a sqeaky wannabe demands appropriate redicule - unless that is- you are confident enough to say.. "yeah that came from my ass.. so what?"

LiberalAvenger

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Barbarians :mrgreen:

My old friend, Allie Jones, could blow staccato farts to the tune of "Wildwood Flower". Now, that is high culture to the maximum degree of Western Civilization.

How dare you call us barbarians.:shock:

The Mark

Sporadic insanity normal.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
silent farts are worthless, a good fart demands proper appreciation, and a sqeaky wannabe demands appropriate redicule - unless that is- you are confident enough to say.. "yeah that came from my ass.. so what?"
What about the "silent but deadly" type?

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Useless? I think not, a silent one performed in an elevator produces a wondrous display of facial expressions.

Top Bottom