• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Be very very worried about the real WMD - Global Warming

jfuh said:
Flat out lie. I've given many many sources and documentation that show this to be the case as well as a logical argument as to why this is the case. you still have to show a single source that refutes any of the

lmfao no you haven't all you have provided is evidence of a correlation (not causation) of C02 emmissions and global warming.

What you failed to prove is that the only cause of global warming is C02 emmissions and your claim that global warming is caused 100% by C02 is a flagrant lie.

There are numerous causes of global warming many of which have nothing to do with human intervention on the environment.

Gill said:
The "0.047 degree per decade" wasn't my conclusion, it was the author's.

is this really what all the hullabaloo is about?
:2rofll:

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
lmfao no you haven't all you have provided is evidence of a correlation (not causation) of C02 emmissions and global warming.
Yes I have. Perhaps you'd like to start back from Page one of this thread.

What you failed to prove is that the only cause of global warming is C02 emmissions and your claim that global warming is caused 100% by C02 is a flagrant lie.
I've shown exactly how it's 100% antrhopogenic causes. Now you're simply :spin:

There are numerous causes of global warming many of which have nothing to do with human intervention on the environment.
I've also shown how none of those are relevant to this current situation. Keep :spin:

Back
Top Bottom