• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Be very scared

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
"Be very scared" is a quote from a recent NYT article saying we should still be very scared of covid, even with vaccines. But what I am saying here is we should "be very scared" of the mRNA vaccines. Here is an excerpt from a video with the INVENTOR of mRNA vaccine technology. Ok, if the INVENTOR of the technology says the vaccines are dangerous, well uh, would we be anti-science if we take what he says seriously? Really? Are you sure????

The entire video is 3 hours, shared in another post. No one is going to watch a 3 hour video, so I am looking for excerpts and summaries.

Repeat: This is the guy who INVENTED mRNA vaccine technology.

"Be very scared" is a quote from a recent NYT article saying we should still be very scared of covid, even with vaccines. But what I am saying here is we should "be very scared" of the mRNA vaccines. Here is an excerpt from a video with the INVENTOR of mRNA vaccine technology. Ok, if the INVENTOR of the technology says the vaccines are dangerous, well uh, would we be anti-science if we take what he says seriously? Really? Are you sure????

The entire video is 3 hours, shared in another post. No one is going to watch a 3 hour video, so I am looking for excerpts and summaries.

I listened to this podcast already so I feel like I can summarize what they are talking about, though they are very smart and educated people on the subject and I'm not. I'll do the best from my memory.

It's not that the mRNA vaccine technology is dangerous. It's that they've discovered that the spike protein of the virus is dangerous in and of itself, and can do damage to things like the heart tissues, as one specific example.

Now...when the vaccine makers were creating the vaccine, they look for good markers on the virus that are easy to use and then use that marker in the vaccine to teach the immune system how to identify the real virus and take care of it. That dangerous spike protein made a good identifying marker and so that is what they used.

Now, to go further, all of that still shouldn't have been a problem as the vaccine should only have attached itself onto some cells in and around the injection site and get into some nearby lymph nodes to get the whole system going to fight against the real virus if it enters the system. However, through some information requests they discovered that the vaccine can (not all the time, mind you, just sometimes) detach from that local area and circulate through the whole body, and that actually is the problem, due to the danger the spike protein represents.

I listened to this podcast already so I feel like I can summarize what they are talking about, though they are very smart and educated people on the subject and I'm not. I'll do the best from my memory.

It's not that the mRNA vaccine technology is dangerous. It's that they've discovered that the spike protein of the virus is dangerous in and of itself, and can do damage to things like the heart tissues, as one specific example.

Now...when the vaccine makers were creating the vaccine, they look for good markers on the virus that are easy to use and then use that marker in the vaccine to teach the immune system how to identify the real virus and take care of it. That dangerous spike protein made a good identifying marker and so that is what they used.

Now, to go further, all of that still shouldn't have been a problem as the vaccine should only have attached itself onto some cells in and around the injection site and get into some nearby lymph nodes to get the whole system going to fight against the real virus if it enters the system. However, through some information requests they discovered that the vaccine can (not all the time, mind you, just sometimes) detach from that local area and circulate through the whole body, and that actually is the problem, due to the danger the spike protein represents.

If you get the natural covid virus, you would not have detached spike proteins circulating throughout your body. The vaccine is VERY likely to cause that. When they decided to use the spike as the antigen they were NOT aware that the spike is what causes the most damage. Oops.

If you get the natural covid virus, you would not have detached spike proteins circulating throughout your body. The vaccine is VERY likely to cause that. When they decided to use the spike as the antigen they were NOT aware that the spike is what causes the most damage. Oops.
Well, I think the natural virus can also do the same thing, it's just that the vaccine does as well, due to what they chose as the identifying marker. I could be wrong there, but that's what I understand. Whereas you *might* get the virus from someone, injecting yourself with the vaccine is, well...a guarantee you get that spike protein in you. Also, they were saying that the dangers from COVID, and what kills, isn't the virus itself but the inflammation that it causes. That inflammation can be controlled with Ivermectin and some other treatments they mentioned but I cannot recall their names.

Well, I think the natural virus can also do the same thing, it's just that the vaccine does as well, due to what they chose as the identifying marker. I could be wrong there, but that's what I understand. Whereas you *might* get the virus from someone, injecting yourself with the vaccine is, well...a guarantee you get that spike protein in you. Also, they were saying that the dangers from COVID, and what kills, isn't the virus itself but the inflammation that it causes. That inflammation can be controlled with Ivermectin and some other treatments they mentioned but I cannot recall their names.

We really do not know. Maybe getting the spikes from the vaccine, not attached to a virus, is worse in some ways than being infected by the whole virus. Well we do not know. Not enough research was done before the vaccines were approved for emergency use. They did not even know, at that time, that the spikes are what causes the damage.

Another thought -- maybe the immune system is not good at getting rid of the spikes. The point is, we do not know, no one knows.

And it is important to remember this guy INVENTED the mRNA vaccine technology. And HE is worried about these covid vaccines. Who is more of an expert on this than him? Somebody at the CDC?

Scary stuff.

I watched the full three hours and nothing you said about this video is true...
So why aren't we hearing about this on mainstream news?
That is what is scary...
We really do not know. The point is, we do not know, no one knows.
Somebody knows... and that is what is scary... the unknown factor. Is it on purpose?

Yeah sure. Be very scared because you could be one of the 5 in ten thousand people who die of covid. 🙄

Before that we were told to be terrified of climate change which could lead to human extinction in as little as 12 years.

I, like any thinking person, am in terror fatigue.

Humans used to have enough common sense to listen to the lessons of the parables of chicken little or the boy who cried wolf.

Now we have become so narcissistic that we are afraid of everything except real nascent threats.

Yeah sure. Be very scared because you could be one of the 5 in ten thousand people who die of covid. 🙄

Before that we were told to be terrified of climate change which could lead to human extinction in as little as 12 years.

I, like any thinking person, am in terror fatigue.

Humans used to have enough common sense to listen to the lessons of the parables of chicken little or the boy who cried wolf.

Now we have become so narcissistic that we are afraid of everything except real nascent threats.

I think you only read the title. We should not be scared of covid. Unless we have some serious risk factors, in which case maybe we should be more scared of the risk factors than of covid. (Interesting how someone who is obese with diabetes and heart disease isn't scared enough to take care of their health, but they are scared enough of covid to stay home for a year wearing a mask).

My post is about the VACCINES. The scientist who INVENTED the mRNA vaccine technology says the covid vaccines are NOT SAFE. That should make you scared of the bizarre system we are living in, where we are told blatant lies by our dear leaders.

N
I think you only read the title. We should not be scared of covid. Unless we have some serious risk factors, in which case maybe we should be more scared of the risk factors than of covid. (Interesting how someone who is obese with diabetes and heart disease isn't scared enough to take care of their health, but they are scared enough of covid to stay home for a year wearing a mask).

My post is about the VACCINES. The scientist who INVENTED the mRNA vaccine technology says the covid vaccines are NOT SAFE. That should make you scared of the bizarre system we are living in, where we are told blatant lies by our dear leaders.
No I understand what you were saying and my comments were not directed against you.

It seems that virtually all the threads on here are directed toward covid mania, how awful Trump is (plus the conservatives that I think many members want to totally gag) and how much of a scourge racism is. Often these are presented in an emotional bundle.

I want to speak my truth here for as long as I am allowed.

But I want you to know that I meant you no disrespect.

You should not be scared of Covid. You should be scared of real threats, like CRT.

You should not be scared of Covid. You should be scared of real threats, like CRT.

I wasn't talking about covid. This is about the mRNA vaccines.

Well then, pardon me while I laugh for a long time.

I assume you did not watch the video? I assume you did not read the OP? You don't know that the scientist who invented the mRNA vaccine technology says the covid mRNA vaccines are NOT SAFE? I don't know what you are laughing about.

I assume you did not watch the video? I assume you did not read the OP? You don't know that the scientist who invented the mRNA vaccine technology says the covid mRNA vaccines are NOT SAFE? I don't know what you are laughing about.
Well I'm sure you have statistics readily available to share, showing how dangerous these vaccines are, and how many people of the hundreds of millions so far vaccinated, have experienced dangerous side-effects.

When people ask me why I am not vaccinated......................

Well I'm sure you have statistics readily available to share, showing how dangerous these vaccines are, and how many people of the hundreds of millions so far vaccinated, have experienced dangerous side-effects.
I'm thinking right now that all those sheep who took the vaccine are baying "Ohhhhhh Shhhhhheeeit!"

You took the shot.

Anti-vaxxers have been trying to convince themselves they’re making the right call while the rest of us get on with our lives.

Get the shot, go hug people you claim to care about.

That is all covered in this, or other parts of the total 3 hour video.

You took the shot.

You are like one of those moronic robots that repeats the same thing no matter how many times you correct them. Took the shot for urgent plane travel. Been sick from it ever since.

Back
Top Bottom