• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Be Honest

Did Trump know????

• Total voters
Re: Be F--king Honest

I dont know, and it is not clear to me why I should care.

You don't care if the Taliban were paid a bonus to kill American soldiers/civilians? I care a lot about that and I am Dutch. The lives of Americans in Afghanistan is dangerous enough without there being a death premium on them by the Russians.

Did trump and his administration know about Putin/Russia paying the Teliban a bounty to kill american soldiers/citizens, before Friday the 26 when the new media reported this.

personally I do not have a high opinion of Trump, but I am pretty certain he would never let something like this go on, no matter how much he likes Putin.

Bu...but... Banghazi!

Yeah listen up people, all y'all.

Either Trump knew and didn't care because he was told in his briefings.

Or he didn't because he doesn't listen to or read his briefings.

Choose your poison folks.

You don't care if the Taliban were paid a bonus to kill American soldiers/civilians? I care a lot about that and I am Dutch. The lives of Americans in Afghanistan is dangerous enough without there being a death premium on them by the Russians.

Russia is part of The New Chinese Empire, and I already know that the Chinese will pursue the ends of the Earth to end America as a global power...there is nothing new or interesting here.

Russia is part of The New Chinese Empire, and I already know that the Chinese will pursue the ends of the Earth to end America as a global power...there is nothing new or interesting here.

The New Chinese empire? Don't let Putin hear that, he is fighting to restore the Russian empire first. And I am aware the Chinese would love to end America as a global power but that will never work, well as soon as Trump is gone that is. With him in power I am not sure whether China would succeed or a global war would break out.

The New Chinese empire? Don't let Putin hear that, he is fighting to restore the Russian empire first. And I am aware the Chinese would love to end America as a global power but that will never work, well as soon as Trump is gone that is. With him in power I am not sure whether China would succeed or a global war would break out.

Once you come to understand the new China Russia relationship you will understand why our goose is cooked given how broken America is now after an entire generation of fundamental mismanagement.

Bu...but... Banghazi!

Yeah listen up people, all y'all.

Either Trump knew and didn't care because he was told in his briefings.

Or he didn't because he doesn't listen to or read his briefings.

Choose your poison folks.

False and stupid. Lets say he was informed. What would you like him to do about it? Iranians were killing and helping Iraqis kill Americans throughout the Iraq war and we didnt do much about that either.

Im pretty sure that one of the zillion things you libs have attacked the president for is not attending these briefings.

Dadgumit, the mope knows now, what do you think he’ll do about it?

False and stupid. Lets say he was informed. What would you like him to do about it? Iranians were killing and helping Iraqis kill Americans throughout the Iraq war and we didnt do much about that either.

I see a deflection but no connection.

Firstly there's no 'let's say he was informed'. He was. There's no way he wasn't. That's all they do.

The f***er either wan't listening and/or continued sucking up to Putin after the fact.

Yeah, I seem to remember we had a deck of playing cars with enemy leaders on them, and a bounty offered on their heads. We've been pretty active trying to assassinate foreign leaders from time to time as well.

During 2004-2010, I can remember we had several posters for such bounties during our stay around Ninewah and a much larger amount of PMCs on base as well.

Though I think more of those were still framed as being the same "war on terror" message as was common. We even had posters for Sadam at the time.

Did trump and his administration know about Putin/Russia paying the Teliban a bounty to kill american soldiers/citizens, before Friday the 26 when the new media reported this.

Who gives a damn and what the hell difference does it make? Americans don't care about foreign policy. Look at how they gave Obama a pass for stealing $1.5 billion from Americans and giving the money to Iranian terrorists who are building WMDs to kill Americans, which they have been doing for decades.

Sounds like the latest attempt to get Trump out of office prior to the election which he’a supposedly guaranteed to lose.

maybe because you care about the united states american soldiers... but i can understand if you are not an american citizen or a confederate

if he did know it would be very stupid to acknowledge it before it came out in public. That could have put "assets" in danger. Revealing it too early is what gets people killed.

And the Russians paying bounties on their enemies doesn't surprise me. I suspect we do that kind of thing, too. We're in the business of toppling entire governments we don't like.
Then why was Trump just Talking with Putin and Trying to get him back into the g7 and he had this info in march from the cia briefings ... Maybe Putin asked Trump if you can get me back in the big boy club (G7) i will take the bounty off the american soldiers!!!! maybe it went down like that... but i do love the excuses people come up with for trump!!!!! I m sure Trump will say "Putin told me very strongly he did not put bounties on american soldiers heads.. and trump will believe hin over american intelligence. it wont be the first time either boss

I think the poll choices could be more flexible. We've been told by numerous X Trump staffers that Trump often skips or ignores intelligence briefings, choosing to view Fox News, etc, instead. I think he was told, but once again chose to believe in his magical thinking about Russia.

I mean, this seems like something big. I'd be surprised if they weren't actually briefed on it shortly after it became known.

Trump lies. You can't trust him or his slimy, swampy, crony administration. They'll all lie to cover Trump's lies.

not knowing is worse.

Dadgumit, the mope knows now, what do you think he’ll do about it?

I dont think there is much he can do. But as usual, I hear lots of criticism from liberals but no solutions. Now that you know, what should we do about it?

I dont think there is much he can do. But as usual, I hear lots of criticism from liberals but no solutions. Now that you know, what should we do about it?

Play some more golf?

:shrug:

maybe because you care about the united states american soldiers... but i can understand if you are not an american citizen or a confederate

America practices torture and targeted assassinations, that ship has sailed.

then why was trump just talking with putin and trying to get him back into the g7 and he had this info in march from the cia briefings ... Maybe putin asked trump if you can get me back in the big boy club (g7) i will take the bounty off the american soldiers!!!! Maybe it went down like that... But i do love the excuses people come up with for trump!!!!! I m sure trump will say "putin told me very strongly he did not put bounties on american soldiers heads.. And trump will believe hin over american intelligence. It wont be the first time either boss

tds............

“I have confirmed that neither the President nor the Vice President were ever briefed on any intelligence alleged by the New York Times in its reporting yesterday
,” Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said in a statement released just before midnight on Saturday. “The White House statement addressing this issue earlier today, which denied such a briefing occurred, was accurate. The New York Times reporting, and all other subsequent news reports about such an alleged briefing are inaccurate.”

Spy chief Ratcliffe says Trump never briefed on Russia offering Taliban bounties

Wow, who'd a thunk it. The NYT runs an article quoting a "unidentified" source, containing "unverifiable", information. Now the TDS crowd are screaming for "unspecified" actions and demanding to know when Trump knew.

This is the same crowd who see no importance in knowing if Biden tampered in the last election.

I would love to hear the thoughts of veterans and active duty on this.

personally I do not have a high opinion of Trump, but I am pretty certain he would never let something like this go on, no matter how much he likes Putin.

Unless Putin has the goods on him in a very big way, which he does, and I am not just talking about a pee pee tape, although I am sure some kind of Kompromat on him exists, too. Maybe it's not a pee pee tape but I have no doubt that Trump has sampled Russian coochie as a guest of Putin.

Kompromat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom