• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Be Honest

Did Trump know????

• Total voters

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Did trump and his administration know about Putin/Russia paying the Teliban a bounty to kill american soldiers/citizens, before Friday the 26 when the new media reported this.

Re: Be F--king Honest

Did trump and his administration know about Putin/Russia paying the Teliban a bounty to kill american soldiers/citizens, before Friday the 26 when the new media reported this.

I dont know, and it is not clear to me why I should care.

if he did know it would be very stupid to acknowledge it before it came out in public. That could have put "assets" in danger. Revealing it too early is what gets people killed.

And the Russians paying bounties on their enemies doesn't surprise me. I suspect we do that kind of thing, too. We're in the business of toppling entire governments we don't like.

Yes they did and anyone who says differently is LYING.

I dont know, and it is not clear to me why I should care.

I thought you left, you even left a "goodbye cruel world" post and all. I guess you were lying as usual.

I thought you left, you even left a "goodbye cruel world" post and all. I guess you were lying as usual.

Love and kisses to you too.

Love and kisses to you too.

Awww it's so cute your lying has you sentimental and all. It's good to see dishonest posting Trump supporters like yourself coming back. Makes that all that much better proving how dishonest your posting really is. That you for proving you were lying as usual.

Given what's happened before. We can probably guess that someone leaked this to he media, before he was even told, or they specifically withheld the information for this very purpose.

We've already seen that there are individual actors in the administration, or in other government positions. That are not above compromising their integrity, just to take swings at Trump.

Other then that, I honestly don't think he knew. Because even Obama had issues with getting information with his administration straight.
Either way, we have no clear method of discovering the truth on this matter right now.

if he did know it would be very stupid to acknowledge it before it came out in public. That could have put "assets" in danger. Revealing it too early is what gets people killed.

And the Russians paying bounties on their enemies doesn't surprise me. I suspect we do that kind of thing, too. We're in the business of toppling entire governments we don't like.

We did do it, back during desert storm and we even had bounties on foreign agents during the cold war. It's most likely something that's taken place in every major war, even ones we haven't been directly associated with.

If FOX tv news didn't announce it he wouldn't have a clue before that date.

We did do it, back during desert storm and we even had bounties on foreign agents during the cold war. It's most likely something that's taken place in every major war, even ones we haven't been directly associated with.

Yeah, I seem to remember we had a deck of playing cars with enemy leaders on them, and a bounty offered on their heads. We've been pretty active trying to assassinate foreign leaders from time to time as well.

Pay attention to the thread. Ignorance isn’t an excuse.

Never mind. I keep forgetting that mostly all you can do is whine about Trump and then run away when someone ask you for some kind of proof to your inane claims.

Keep doing that. I don't have time to slap anyone else around this morning.

If FOX tv news didn't announce it he wouldn't have a clue before that date.

So I can just make the joke that if it wasn't posted on some site like The Daily Stormer, that literally none of you would actually know about it either?

That sound like a fair use of your rules to you?

Never mind. I keep forgetting that mostly all you can do is whine about Trump and then run away when someone ask you for some kind of proof to your inane claims.

Keep doing that. I don't have time to slap anyone else around this morning.

As usual you are unable to comprehend the thread. Again, ignorance isn't an excuse. You're dismissed as the typical Trump supporter unable to follow a conversation. Return to us when you can comprehend what is said or just display your comments as ignorant garbage as you have.

As usual you are unable to comprehend the thread. Again, ignorance isn't an excuse. You're dismissed as the typical Trump supporter unable to follow a conversation. Return to us when you can comprehend what is said or just display your comments as ignorant garbage as you have.

I can comprehend the thread. He asked you for evidence and you failed to provide it.

Who cares?

The Soviets/Russia never quite got over the USA supplying stinger missiles to the Mujahideen fighters

333 Helicopters lost.

118 Fighter jets lost.

A good many due to the Stinger missiles.

I can comprehend the thread. He asked you for evidence and you failed to provide it.

Obviously you are one who DIDN'T comprehend the thread, thank you for admitting it. So are you and Oborosen a married couple? I'm sorry I didn't get the invite to the wedding.

Trump knows everything!

McEnany says Pence and Trump weren’t briefed; thats how you know they’re lying........

Obviously you are one who DIDN'T comprehend the thread, thank you for admitting it. So are you and Oborosen a married couple? I'm sorry I didn't get the invite to the wedding.

This thread is two pages and nowhere in there have you backed up your bull**** claims. You have lied and attacked other people, but provide evidence? NO, you havent done that.

This thread is two pages and nowhere in there have you backed up your bull**** claims. You have lied and attacked other people, but provide evidence? NO, you havent done that.

Trump knows everything!

McEnany says Pence and Trump weren’t briefed; thats how you know they’re lying........
Im pretty sure that one of the zillion things you libs have attacked the president for is not attending these briefings.

That was lame the first time. It doesnt get better with age. You didnt back up your BS and are now lying about it. Basic Praxas.

Back
Top Bottom