• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Be Careful What You Wish For

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Trump voters now blame him for the government shutdown

Another man, a Navy reservist, in 2016 wanted to shake up the status quo. He didn’t mind sending a message to the establishment — and, frankly, he liked the idea of a disruptive president. Now? “What the [expletive] were we thinking?”

My take in 2016 was easy. Why the **** would I vote for "Burn it to the Ground" guy?

And, now, it looks like many who did are saying, "What the **** was I thinking?"

Trump voters now blame him for the government shutdown

My take in 2016 was easy. Why the **** would I vote for "Burn it to the Ground" guy?

And, now, it looks like many who did are saying, "What the **** was I thinking?"

I have no regrets, nor have I seen any evidence that very many do.

I have however seen what appears to be propaganda trying to convince me that there is a movement against Trump as a result of this fight.

Back
Top Bottom